Looking for more Steam friends!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicMeow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hey everyone!

I am looking for more Adisc friends to play with on steam, without joining a Littles group that the rest of my friends can see.

Please feel free to add me, My steam is Gammage, heres a link to my profile .

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197997786532

I would like to encourage anyone else open to new friends to post their's as well?

Mostly I play:

Dota 2

Warhammer Games

Civ 5

I am playing golf with friends, ark and gmod

Have you played any of those?

I have ark! I have yet to play it in depth though..

Are they still resetting the servers and wiping out any forts or other accumulated impact every so often?

Well I would add you, but I just quit dota 2 months ago and just got over the shakes

Are you sure I cant convince you to play a round? =D?

MommyandMattling said:
Are you sure I cant convince you to play a round? =D?

nah, I have some low-prio waiting for me on my return so that's acting as an effective deterrent for now. That and frankly sucking do to rustiness is a bad feeling in Dota.

but hey here's my Dotabuff and YASP if you feel like being nosy.

well I generally consider my wheel house to be strength initiators (Spacecow, Wraith King, Sand King, NS). But I do appreciate the one man objective machine that is Lycan and frankly cant understand why no one plays him

You can add me if you want, my name on steam is the same as it is here. Brabbit1987. With that said, I don't play those three games you listed.

MommyandMattling said:
I have ark! I have yet to play it in depth though..

Are they still resetting the servers and wiping out any forts or other accumulated impact every so often?

I have not played major in depth ether cause my gpu was way below par now it's way better but idk I play on a unofficial server with my other friends who sadly are non abdl but it's cool they are teaching me

I am going to add you Brabbit1987, even if you dont play any of the games I listed, I still play a lot of other games and we may find a game we enjoy together in the future that is unreleased so far.

Sent a friend request ^^

MommyandMattling said:
I am going to add you Brabbit1987, even if you dont play any of the games I listed, I still play a lot of other games and we may find a game we enjoy together in the future that is unreleased so far.

Ok, I accepted. :3

I probably would have begun creating a circle of padded friends to play with a long time ago if both my steam accounts weren't so tightly linked to all the regular people I know, irl or online :/

Kind of envy all the people who just don't give a fuck.

Snow_Blitz, I play Civ 5 fairly often. Look for the ponies in my avatar and you'll have found me :3

kapi said:
I probably would have begun creating a circle of padded friends to play with a long time ago if both my steam accounts weren't so tightly linked to all the regular people I know, irl or online :/

Kind of envy all the people who just don't give a fuck.

You know you can create a new steam account and use steam family sharing so that you don't have to buy your games over again and have a account specfically made for diaper content.

------------------------------------

Also if you need help looking for more friends I have a abdl group I run. We have been chatting daily in teamspeak if you ever want to chat.
Here is a link.

Sadly we don't play those games that often, we normally play gta 5, garry's mod, rocket league, apb, battlefield 4, battlefield hardline, and overwatch.
We do have some people who don't join the teamspeak often, that do play dota 2 and civ 5.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thepadshack
Teamspeak ip: 173.208.182.146

The games I played most in the past couple of years were Starcraft, Trackmania and CS:GO, out of which two are not Steam shareable and the latter cannot use matchmaking on shared family accounts. So yeah, good idea in general, just fails for the games I would have tried to find people for.

I might still do it though, haven't thought about using family sharing like this before, so thanks for the advice.

kapi said:
The games I played most in the past couple of years were Starcraft, Trackmania and CS:GO, out of which two are not Steam shareable and the latter cannot use matchmaking on shared family accounts. So yeah, good idea in general, just fails for the games I would have tried to find people for.

I might still do it though, haven't thought about using family sharing like this before, so thanks for the advice.

Idk about trackmania but I do know for a fact you can play csgo on steam family sharing the only thing you can't do is do competitive, but that doesn't matter that solutions works for 99% of games. It eliminates people finding stuff out about you so I say its the best solution you have if you want to actually play with this type of community. Also on a side note that message was sorta intended for everyone. I hear that excuse a lot and personally I feel people are to worried to actually try other solutions. Like even if you didn't want to do that you can still set your account to private there are other ways to do this people just don't want to try because of fear.

Trust me I know about being to worried back when I was first into this I literally was so paranoid I put a keylogger on all the computers in the house, had different screens loaded up, hidden windows accounts, and a bunch of other stuff.

MommyandMattling said:
Hey everyone!

I am looking for more Adisc friends to play with on steam, without joining a Littles group that the rest of my friends can see.

Please feel free to add me, My steam is Gammage, heres a link to my profile .

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197997786532

I would like to encourage anyone else open to new friends to post their's as well?

Mostly I play:

Dota 2

Warhammer Games

Civ 5

*giggles*
Clicked this post going hmmm maybe he's right lets meet some new friends and I saw its you XD HIII MATTTTYYY!!

it is a great idea for the secondary account. I dont think i'm personally going to do it though as i dont want to be bothered switching between the two, I did send you a request kratox though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back