Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rip

Default Rip

In case you didn't know my mum has been very ill and this morning she passed away. I am so shocked and I can't believe it! I am going to miss her but I am so glad she is NOT going to suffer anymore, no diabetes, no epelespy, no kidney failure, she is going to be a happy and healthy mum.

She didn't get to home to enjoy her new dog poppy, but we will enjoy poppy for her, I hope she gets a poppy in heaven. I will look after her cat ziggy for her like I have always done and I just want to cuddle everyone. More I want to really hug my nana and granddad as they are mums parents. I can't imagine what they are all feeling! My brother has been very quiet and just needs space, I will continue to be their for my family and I have promised to look after my myself, be happy and do the things I want to do in life in honour of my mum. I want her to look down at me and smile at the things I have done, I bet she would approve of me being a little as it makes me happy. I bet wearing nappies wouldn't matter to her even if I told her earlier this year because she knew she was going to die I bet.

She did her best with parenting but always preferred older children so I didn't have much of a relationship with her until 2 years ago, me and her had a good laugh and had things in common, I could tell her everything, I know she would see me now, changing my nappies, playing toys and sucking a dummy but she would be happy I chose it because she told me not to pretend to be something I am not. She enjoyed art and did some amazing pieces that I have a few of to cherish her memory. I will always remember the laughs we had and what she has taught me. We had good holidays, Christmases and times in general as a family and next Christmas is going to be hard, I am not sure if my dad will even want to do Christmas anymore now mum is gone.

Ruhe auf Frieden, Mama (RAF) Rest in Peace mum (RIP)

It's always hard to find words in these moments, but my deepest sympathies and condolences for you and your family.

Super big hug Angelic, im so sorry for you and your family. But I'm glad that you find peace now that your mums no longer in pain. Stay close to the ones you love.

Big hug for you.

IT is a hard time to go through.

Just remember to cry and share your feelings with you love ones and know that the pain has stopped.

God Bless.

I've got tears in my eyes thinking about what you and your family are going through.

I don't know what to say... or if there is anything I could say... but, as you say, she's not suffering now, an you'll always have your happy memories.

I don't know if it would help, but after my dad died the thought of Christmas was hard to contemplate. So we did something completely different. We went away to a hotel by the coast for a few days. We didn't have to cook or clean, and somehow being somewhere different meant that it didn't seem quite so strange that dad wasn't there. We could go out doing touristy things during the day to keep busy (except Christmas Day itself). And, as it was Christmas, everyone was really friendly and there were lots of people to talk to in the hotel if we wanted to take our minds off things... and if we wanted our own space, we had our hotel rooms to take a break from it all.

Super-hugs, and happy thoughts to you all...

My own prayers are with you at this difficult time with the passing of your Mother.

I'm so sorry to hear it Angelic. My grandfather passed almost 3 years ago of a terminal cancer, 3 months after the diagnosis.

I too felt sad but relieved because his suffering had ended.

At that time I came across what I think is a piece of a poem that expressed my exact feelings:

"Say not in grief 'she is no more' but live in thankfulness that she was"

I felt so thankful to have met my grandfather, more than sad I felt grateful and blessed to have shared my life with him. Grateful and honoured that he welcomed me into this life with open arms and a smile, that he was there for me, loved me and helped me grow into adulthood. A part of him passed to me, my brother and my father and everyone his life touched, that I feel he never truly died.

I can see from your words that it was the same to you *hugs*

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

I'm so sorry to read this Angelic, My thoughts and condolences are with you and your family. I can't even imagine what you are going through. Massive hugs from me,

Thanks everyone for your support today through this terrible day xxx hugs for everybody