Not open for further replies.

Minecraft1

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I told my children that I like to wear diapers when thay where 13 it 4 months after that and I have just found out that thay have been a ab/dl sense I told them. What do I do?

Enjoy you family.

OK so they are find out what it is like to wear diapers. What the problem they will enther enjoy it or not,
What ever you do don't make them feel awkward for wearing them.

If they are Littles it will come out any way and them knowing that they can try stuff out and be open with you over it, is much better then you find out that they are into something a lot worse than diaper wearing.

I was open with Paddy like you and we did regression together he enjoyed age play and found that he was a Middle that still like his pasifer, but he didn't want to try diapers.

IMG_79664444178212-1.jpg
My Paddy with his face painted and being a 13 year old.
Regression is so much fun when you have people that understand and will join in.

You have been open and honist with your children, I sergest you let them be open and honist back with you. Know that they can trust you no matter what will give them the security they need to find out who they are.

I know they don't come with an instruction manual do they.

We just have to do what we think is right. For me I find it so hard to say No. And he knows that all he need to do is give me big green puppy dog eyes.

You are doing O.k

Minecraft1 said:
I told my children that I like to wear diapers when thay where 13 it 4 months after that and I have just found out that thay have been a ab/dl sense I told them. What do I do?

What is an ab/dl sense?

Thread closed - Member banned.

dogboy said:
What is an ab/dl sense?

Maybe it's like gay-dar - a special sense that lets you find out if someone is an ABDL? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back