Thread: A interesting combination

Default A interesting combination

I had bought some farleys rusks with some cow and gate apple and banana baby food and it's so yummy! I am going to try it with the egg custard next. I made up some nice puddings!

Oooh, baby food exploration. I'm glad you found it yummy, and I hope it was super fun to just indulge in every aspect! Thanks for the information share!

Don't make a big mess when you're eating your nummy numz!

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Oooh, baby food exploration.......
    Don't make a big mess when you're eating your nummy numz!
    Not this... making a mess is what it's all about. It's really sad that little ones are always being told not to play with their food, I mean seriously it is so nice to just experience food with no inhibitions.

Way too many taboos with eating.... people need to chill and just enjoy. Little ones know the real pleasures of eating without giving a damn about where some of it ends up

Ok ... so I guess someone ends up having to do the cleaning there's always a down side.

Anyways....Angelic, go crazy girl, enjoy, and soz gigglemuffinz, not havin a crack at you just something I've been thinking about.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Not this... making a mess is what it's all about. It's really sad that little ones are always being told not to play with their food, I mean seriously it is so nice to just experience food with no inhibitions.

Way too many taboos with eating.... people need to chill and just enjoy. Little ones know the real pleasures of eating without giving a damn about where some of it ends up

Ok ... so I guess someone ends up having to do the cleaning there's always a down side.

Anyways....Angelic, go crazy girl, enjoy, and soz gigglemuffinz, not havin a crack at you just something I've been thinking about.
    Huehuehue. I like doing not what I'm told, to be honest. Grown ups and their rules are evil and must be stopped. A grown up tells me to not play with my food, I throw mac and cheese at their face! >v<

That made me smile to all them that are too proper to lick clean their dishes.

Nonsense

Really creative works have you done.