Who's your favorite Disney Princess that ever appeared on the girls Huggies Pull-Ups

Who's your favorite Disney Princess on Huggies Pull Ups

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodnitesFan97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Here's a little question for everyone who's your favorite Disney Princess who ever appeared on the girl Huggies Pull-Ups diapers?

Aurora, Ariel,jasmine and Snow White are my favourite Disney princesses but I havn't used Huggies pull-ups as I know they won't fit me, I have used 4-7 drynites with Anna and Elsa from Frozen but I am not massively into Frozen. like some kids are because mainly I havn't watched the movie yet.

Angelic said:
Aurora, Ariel,jasmine and Snow White are my favourite Disney princesses but I havn't used Huggies pull-ups as I know they won't fit me, I have used 4-7 drynites with Anna and Elsa from Frozen but I am not massively into Frozen. like some kids are because mainly I havn't watched the movie yet.

Well the only Disney princess on the Huggies Pull Ups in your country right now is Cinderella

jasmine cause she's beautiful

ariel love little mermaid

Mines Rapunzel because of her cuteness, personally, and also she's cute on the Pull-Ups diapers and she's cuter as a baby(that's in the movie)!

Agreed with goodnitesfan97 I liked the Rapunzel ones I also like the Sofia the First ones though she doesn't count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back