I almost got caught today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungYoshi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So last night I put a diaper on before going to bed, and I didn't use it all morning. Since the weather was good, my dad and I decided to go up the mountain and go looking for berries earlier today. Just before we parked the car and set out on foot, we realized that we forgot to bring some bug spray with us.

So we set off in opposite directions to cover the most ground, and our dog Molly kept relaying back and forth between me and me dad. I walked down the trail, picking berries as I went. On my way back up I met my dad before the midway point where we parked the car.

He mentioned that we would have to check for ticks, and just then I noticed one on the front of his jeans. "Hey dad, there's one on the front of your pants." So he picked it off and I looked at my own and said "Are there any on mine?" So he started looking at my pants from the front, then he looked at the side as he made his way to the back. I thought "Oh no, he's going to lift the back of my shirt up, isn't he?" I wet my diaper while I was picking berries, so I couldn't stuff it all the way into my pants or else it would show a bulge from the swelling, so my diaper was above my pants. I was relying on my shirt to cover it.

As he lifted it up, I quickly turned around before he could spot me diaper. "Nope, don't see any on you," he said. So my dad almost caught me wearing a diaper, but I'm sure that our dog Molly saw it when he lifted my shirt up. Should I be worried?

Last edited:
Really almost, I can't imagine if he saw it,
your trip could be bad.

I don't think you should be worried. To be honest, from the story you told.. I get the impression you just sort of worked yourself up in a worry fit from an oh so slight close call. I bet you're fine!

That is... unless your dog can speak English, understands what a diaper is, and you are unable to buy her silence with treats. Then I'm afraid it's too late for you.

gigglemuffinz said:
I don't think you should be worried. To be honest, from the story you told.. I get the impression you just sort of worked yourself up in a worry fit from an oh so slight close call. I bet you're fine!

That is... unless your dog can speak English, understands what a diaper is, and you are unable to buy her silence with treats. Then I'm afraid it's too late for you.

Oh I'm fine, I just thought it would be a fun story to share. To be honest, I'm not that worried about my parents finding my diapers. My parents are like, some the chillest parents of all time. They aren't the kind of people who let their kids do anything anytime, but they've never been strict with me. If they found out they probably wouldn't think of it as a big deal, as in, they wouldn't send me to a therapist or anything.

As for Molly, I don't know, she's a pretty smart dog... :p

YoungYoshi said:
Oh I'm fine, I just thought it would be a fun story to share. To be honest, I'm not that worried about my parents finding my diapers. My parents are like, some the chillest parents of all time. They aren't the kind of people who let their kids do anything anytime, but they've never been strict with me. If they found out they probably wouldn't think of it as a big deal, as in, they wouldn't send me to a therapist or anything.

As for Molly, I don't know, she's a pretty smart dog... :p

That's good, I just wanted to make sure you weren't the sort who would toss in turn at night wondering if people were just hiding stuff from you! Glad to hear that you seem pretty comfy in your time! Sometimes close calls can be fun? I feel the need to just add more question marks for some reason.

That dog though! Such betrayal. Should have known she was a super duper spy out to collect all of the informations.

gigglemuffinz said:
That's good, I just wanted to make sure you weren't the sort who would toss in turn at night wondering if people were just hiding stuff from you! Glad to hear that you seem pretty comfy in your time! Sometimes close calls can be fun? I feel the need to just add more question marks for some reason.

That dog though! Such betrayal. Should have known she was a super duper spy out to collect all of the informations.

Oh, I'm not saying almost getting caught is fun. I just said that I thought it would be fun to share the story of it.

YoungYoshi said:
Oh, I'm not saying almost getting caught is fun. I just said that I thought it would be fun to share the story of it.

Yeah, that's why I felt the need to add questions marks. I won't dig myself any deeper. (Today!) Thanks again for sharing!

If u get caught it could really be fun because a parent has the craziest things maybe thay might let u be in diaper try going and telling them I kinda need to tell u something (ur dad what he could say) what is it (u) well I like too wear uh something other then under pants (ur dad ) what do U wear? (u) well diapers (ur dad ) ok why do u wear diapers (u) <reason why here> that why (ur dad) ok ok well we need to talk about this I'm not mad at u it's just something u like to do right (u) yes yes I just like it.

- - - Updated - - -

If u get caught it could really be fun because a parent has the craziest things maybe thay might let u be in diaper try going and telling them I kinda need to tell u something (ur dad what he could say) what is it (u) well I like too wear uh something other then under pants (ur dad ) what do U wear? (u) well diapers (ur dad ) ok why do u wear diapers (u) <reason why here> that why (ur dad) ok ok well we need to talk about this I'm not mad at u it's just something u like to do right (u) yes yes I just like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back