Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Easy wayto put a diaper on

Default Easy wayto put a diaper on

I'm wondering if I'm missing something here, it seems to take me a long time to put a diaper on

I was wondering if there was a way people are doing it that's faster than I'm doing it

Also if there was not just a faster way but the best way so it fits the best

Quote Originally Posted by Discordly View Post
    I'm wondering if I'm missing something here, it seems to take me a long time to put a diaper on

I was wondering if there was a way people are doing it that's faster than I'm doing it

Also if there was not just a faster way but the best way so it fits the best
    Oh, there is actually an article subforum you should really dig through if you haven't had the chance yet! I know it's less personable but it's absolutely a place to check up on for this kinda topic! In fact, They had just the sort of thing you were looking for!

Lovely in-depth on how to put on a diaper!

That being said, if you're still stuck something after reading the article.. or think there is anything about your technique that you're specifically struggling on, going in more detail about what you think you might be doing wrong would help the members help you.. help yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Oh, there is actually an article subforum you should really dig through if you haven't had the chance yet! I know it's less personable but it's absolutely a place to check up on for this kinda topic! In fact, They had just the sort of thing you were looking for!

Lovely in-depth on how to put on a diaper!

That being said, if you're still stuck something after reading the article.. or think there is anything about your technique that you're specifically struggling on, going in more detail about what you think you might be doing wrong would help the members help you.. help yourself!
    Oh i just looked that the topic you posted and i am doing that way maybe im just doing it slowly or i just think its taking longer than it is lol silly me

Quote Originally Posted by Discordly View Post
    Oh i just looked that the topic you posted and i am doing that way maybe im just doing it slowly or i just think its taking longer than it is lol silly me
    Might just take practice! For now, you know what they say.. what's worth doing is worth doing right! If it takes at while, at least you're all bundled up snug!

Takes me about 30 seconds to do by myself.
    I usually change standing.

Unfold diaper.
    Hold rear waistband in small of back with right hand.
    Pull diaper up between legs with left hand.
    Slight squeeze of legs to hold diaper in place.
    Smooth front left panel around leg with left hand, hold with right, tape with left hand.
    Same thing opposite side.
    Then tape top tapes.
    Done!

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Might just take practice! For now, you know what they say.. what's worth doing is worth doing right! If it takes at while, at least you're all bundled up snug!
    I agree with gigglemuffinz that it takes a while at first to do it correctly (in other words, to get the best fit), but that as you practice it repeatedly, you'll gradually get quicker, Discordly. Just remember that the quickest way is usually not the way to get the best fit (at least at first).

It dose take some time, I use to be slow at changing but with practice it gets quicker. You also get more practice finding out the right fit for your body, leaks are bad lol.

You say "Hey, diaper! You're the greatest thing in the world." That's called "puttin' your diaper on."

First take the back of the diaper. fold it up till it meets the front. Secure the tapes to the front landing zone.
    Next set the diaper upright on a chair or table. Take a couple of Huge steps backwards.
    This is the biggest part! Pay close attention! Get a good running start, spring off the floor, do a spinning twist mid-air, ensuring you aim for the diaper.
    Then slide right in. Stick the landing. TA DA! *applause*
    If that doesn't work then refer to the above mentioned suggestions!

When putting on a disposable (I normally wear training underwear at night with my plastic underpants), I place it against the wall and let my buttocks hold it in place on me while I lean back on it and pull it up between my legs then both my hands are free to apply the tapes at the right secured positions. Takes about 30 seconds. Bathrooms, hotel rooms; anyplace with a wall.