Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Oh my gosh I was almost found out. Even worse my ABDL stash is the same place I stash birth control items. DOUBLE TROUBLE. My mom saw it and asked about it but didn't look inside. I said I'm so ready for the beach trip at the end of the week and her response was "isn't it a little early to pack?" my response while nervously dancing in place "yeah but I'm super excited." OOOOOH MY GOSH MY HEART IS RACING. sloppy sloppy sloppy *smacks head into desk*

Waited for her to go to the bathroom and quickly moved my stuff from that bag to an old backpack and buried it in my closet. Also I'm taking a diaper bag to the beach now.

Oh dear, hope your mom isn't too mad, but just remember you have us to talk to if you are upset or the diapers hit the fan as to say...

I've found that buried in a closet or tucked away inside furniture was generally the safest place to keep diapers when living with my family.

Packing for the beach is a good excuse though!

Sheepies said:
Oh my gosh I was almost found out. Even worse my ABDL stash is the same place I stash birth control items. DOUBLE TROUBLE. My mom saw it and asked about it but didn't look inside. I said I'm so ready for the beach trip at the end of the week and her response was "isn't it a little early to pack?" my response while nervously dancing in place "yeah but I'm super excited." OOOOOH MY GOSH MY HEART IS RACING. sloppy sloppy sloppy *smacks head into desk*

Waited for her to go to the bathroom and quickly moved my stuff from that bag to an old backpack and buried it in my closet. Also I'm taking a diaper bag to the beach now.

I don't give flying f' what my mother thinks about anything let alone my ABDL lifestyle! Ha ha!

Yes your Mom would probably wig out over diapers, seems like that's a popular theme, however birth control seems to me would be a very good thing, you are taking precautions that your partner can not or will not so in my book that's a really good thing, consider how wig out your mom would get if the first sign of sexual activity was being pregnant .

So if you were my child, the BC would get you a nice dinner and a Ben & Jerry's "vermonster" sundae for desert and as far as the diapers :

1. I would ask are you if they do what you want and are happy, or would another brand or the credit card help.

As long as you were happy and healthy what more could I ask for, nothing beyond that is really important, then again I do love diapers and completely understand the choice, so I would not exactly be the unreasonable typical parental unit over reactor at diapers.

As a side note I would also like to say that if men had not of kept women as second class citizens and out of the medical community for so long,the issue of BC would not be a "women's problem", you cold live sexualy satisfied without any worry of pregnancy your entire life, so therefor I believe it is the man's responsibility to care and honor there partner enough to either take precautions or have an honest dialog regarding contraceptive methods and choices before any contact, so that you can mutually decide who does what and when for the benefit of you both.

I am obviously a different kind of guy and think differently than most men.
Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Tetra said:
Yes your Mom would probably wig out over diapers, seems like that's a popular theme, however birth control seems to me would be a very good thing, you are taking precautions that your partner can not or will not so in my book that's a really good thing, consider how wig out your mom would get if the first sign of sexual activity was being pregnant .

So if you were my child, the BC would get you a nice dinner and a Ben & Jerry's "vermonster" sundae for desert and as far as the diapers :

1. I would ask are you if they do what you want and are happy, or would another brand or the credit card help.

As long as you were happy and healthy what more could I ask for, nothing beyond that is really important, then again I do love diapers and completely understand the choice, so I would not exactly be the unreasonable typical parental unit over reactor at diapers.

As a side note I would also like to say that if men had not of kept women as second class citizens and out of the medical community for so long,the issue of BC would not be a "women's problem", you cold live sexualy satisfied without any worry of pregnancy your entire life, so therefor I believe it is the man's responsibility to care and honor there partner enough to either take precautions or have an honest dialog regarding contraceptive methods and choices before any contact, so that you can mutually decide who does what and when for the benefit of you both.

I am obviously a different kind of guy and think differently than most men.
Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

You would make an amazing parent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back