dlissexy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
itchy watery eyes that feel like they have twigs stuck in them? Sneezing? Feeling slightly not with the world and feverish? Is this a cold or a summer fever or a hay fever?

If its hay fever I really really want to kill off the pollen.

I think this is Hay fever

Hay fever signs and symptoms can include:
-Runny nose and nasal congestion.
-Watery, itchy, red eyes (allergic conjunctivitis)
-Sneezing.
-Cough.
-Itchy nose, roof of mouth or throat.
-Swollen, blue-colored skin under the eyes (allergic shiners)
-Postnasal drip.
-Fatigue.

Seasonal factors:
Your hay fever signs and symptoms may start or worsen at a particular time of year. Triggers include:
-Tree pollen, which is common in early spring.
-Grass pollen, which is common in late spring and summer.
-Ragweed pollen, which is common in fall.
-Dust mites, cockroaches and dander from pets can occur year-round (perennial). Symptoms to indoor allergens might worsen in winter, when houses are closed up.
-Spoors from indoor and outdoor fungi and molds are considered both seasonal and perennial.

Signs and symptoms can be similar, so it can be difficult to tell which one you have.

Last edited:
Sounds like allergies to me but I'm no doctor.
Pick up some allergy meds and find out~

You have allergic, i thought
but this approach to hay fever symptoms.

I can relate. At times I have a hard time deciding which it is, but I take my allergy meds and just dig in for a miserable day.

egor said:
I can relate. At times I have a hard time deciding which it is, but I take my allergy meds and just dig in for a miserable day.
ditto, except that i don't have any meds :biggrin: well, except for ibuprofen which i take anyway.

often, i'll put a pan of water on a low light on the stove and let the humidity build up (to trap the pollen/irritants, hopefully). sometimes, though, it's a case of moistening up that way and then going outside to dry out. all a matter of trial and error, as you go. i'll also stick my head over the toaster for drying out or heating up of my nasal passages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back