Denied use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discordly

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Has anyone been or wanted to be denied to pee and have someone control your bladder

This seem like something g I would like I really need to pee but someone doesn't alow me and I end up wetting my diaper anyway in the end

Just a thought if anyone else might of liked it

If this post is wrong in any way I'm sorry I'm new

I'm denied peeing constantly by whoever is driving. Mostly because I ask way too much.

This leads to many wet pull-ups and diapers.

You could also modify a "geezer sqeezer" to be locking and extra tight, they are actually called a Cunningham clamp the above is its nick name, but it is placed on Mr. happy to prevent minor IC issues and is adjustable for your size.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Car trips with an over as a child and being threatened to be forced back into diapers were some of the earliest parts of my getting into the interest of wearing diapers

Well I guess you showed them then, empty threats turn into real world desires, do the offending adults know what they started ?

Tetra said:
Well I guess you showed them then, empty threats turn into real world desires, do the offending adults know what they started ?

There may be some real truth to this from what little I recall of those dim dark years of childhood and nursery school

Tetra said:
You could also modify a "geezer sqeezer" to be locking and extra tight, they are actually called a Cunningham clamp the above is its nick name, but it is placed on Mr. happy to prevent minor IC issues and is adjustable for your size.

Did not know they made that, makes sense but somehow seems a bit unusual. I don't recommend that for forcing desperation, and certainly don't recommend clamping it too tight. There's a reason they caution against being too tight and recommend moving it every 2 hrs and not wear it overnight - a bruised urethra is begging for a UTI.

bambinod said:
Did not know they made that, makes sense but somehow seems a bit unusual. I don't recommend that for forcing desperation, and certainly don't recommend clamping it too tight. There's a reason they caution against being too tight and recommend moving it every 2 hrs and not wear it overnight - a bruised urethra is begging for a UTI.
Move it every 2 hours just how much room do they think I Have?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back