• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninnie

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hiya, I'm Ninnie. Imma little. I joined to meet other littles and so Daddy and I could find more reliable info. When I'm not little I like to write, watch movies, listen to music, basically anything to do with the internet I do. Daddy and I hope to meet all of you!

Ninnie said:
Hiya, I'm Ninnie. Imma little. I joined to meet other littles and so Daddy and I could find more reliable info. When I'm not little I like to write, watch movies, listen to music, basically anything to do with the internet I do. Daddy and I hope to meet all of you!

Hi and welcome to the site. I enjoy writing too and have several stories on this site as well as a novel published to Kindle. I write in the horror/scary genre. What sort of things do you enjoying writing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back