• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey! ☺

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetieTinkerBell

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey Everyone :)
I finally registered on this forum haha I found it really friendly and nice :) My AB life story is short - first time when I wore a diaper was when I was 16 at the beginning in my high school. I wear only baby diapers ☺ In my life I wore:
- Babydream 6 (it was my first)
- Pampers Active Baby 6 (my favourite ☺☺☺)
- Pampers Sleep and Play 5
- Pampers Active Girl 6 (only once)
- Huggies Pull Ups 4t-5t girls (once when I was in the UK because these diapers aren't availible in Poland :(((

Yes, I'm really skinny boy haha my weight is 55 kilograms and my height is 173cm so it's not a problem to wear baby diaper for me ☺
I also like pacifiers and baby bottles and LOVE "Frozen" ❤❤❤

In my non-ABDL life I'm interested into computers and catholic theology - yes, I'm Catholic ☺

Uhh and at the end - nobody knows about my little site - my parents or any of friends don't know :)

SweetieTinkerBell said:
Hey Everyone :)
I finally registered on this forum haha I found it really friendly and nice :) My AB life story is short - first time when I wore a diaper was when I was 16 at the beginning in my high school. I wear only baby diapers ☺ In my life I wore:
- Babydream 6 (it was my first)
- Pampers Active Baby 6 (my favourite ☺☺☺)
- Pampers Sleep and Play 5
- Pampers Active Girl 6 (only once)
- Huggies Pull Ups 4t-5t girls (once when I was in the UK because these diapers aren't availible in Poland :(((

Yes, I'm really skinny boy haha my weight is 55 kilograms and my height is 173cm so it's not a problem to wear baby diaper for me ☺
I also like pacifiers and baby bottles and LOVE "Frozen" ❤❤❤

In my non-ABDL life I'm interested into computers and catholic theology - yes, I'm Catholic ☺

Uhh and at the end - nobody knows about my little site - my parents or any of friends don't know :)

Hi and welcome to the site. You've written a good introduction. You'll find a lot of younger members here who are into computers. There are also a lot of members who wished they could fit into baby diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back