• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discordly

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hey err i don't know what to say i'm nervous

i have been a diaper lover since at leaset like 14 years old. I knew of this forum but was to scared to join but now i feel like i want to meat like minded people and i guess explore this part of me more

i hope to be here a lot meet new and nice people and have a general nice time

im my normal life i play computer games a lot i love watching my little pony and right now im hugging a luna teddy because she is so darn cute and cuddly

i guess bye then i don't know lol :sweatdrop:

also im bad at grammar and punctuation i tried my best sorry

Last edited:
Welcome to ADISC!

Don't be nervous - you're among friends here.

As far as grammar and punctuation goes - That's ok, I understood what you were saying and that is the main point.

Welcome, discordly. I was nervous when I first signed up too. For those of who are used to keeping to themselves it's a big step. ADISC is a very welcoming community, however, and you'll soon feel right at home.

Which computer games do you play?

Welcome discordly ^^
No need to be shy, this is a very friendly community full of people with similar interests so don't be afraid to speak your mind.
I've only been here about a week and I am loving this place.

What's your favorite pony?
Mine is definitely Fluttershy. Even have a small collection of mlp toys with several unopened play sets of her.

Sheepies said:
What's your favorite pony?
Mine is definitely Fluttershy. Even have a small collection of mlp toys with several unopened play sets of her.

mine is luna i have a teddy of her and i hug her all the time ^.^

Faelan said:
Which computer games do you play?
anything really im not bothered a game is a game in my eyes

Hiya!!!! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back