Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AB/DL/TB as stress relief?

Default AB/DL/TB as stress relief?

does anybody use their AB/DLor TBism as a way to relieve
    I do and I find it helps me be less stressed out.
    any body else?

But of course.

I'm an extremely stressed individual in general.

One of the best ways, for me, to relieve stress, is to sit around in a girl diaper and girl shirt (I have a baby blue Poke'mon girl shirt ^.^) with a pacifier and watch cartoons. Totally innocent and cute and sweet. :3 I love it.

Aside from being an AB, it's also used as a great stress reliever tool. Nothing melts away stress like a thick diaper.

Stress relief, distraction, connecting fantasy with real life etc. It has always been a mixed bag for me: on the one hand it soothes me enormously, reduces stress, allows me to take care of myself. And on the other hand it adds the "what am I doing?" kind of stress or self doubts.

Yes, definitely. Actually, the 'stress relief' is one of the major draws for me.

Without doubt. Putting on a diaper to sleep in on a Friday night melts away all the stress of the week

Well of course!

It literally is a huge stress relief for me and the main
    reason i do TB things.

Definitely, without a doubt. The stress of school and life in general can sometimes be a real burden, so it's great to have a stress reliever when things are tough : )

It CAN be a stress reliever. But getting the items required for the stress relief, and hiding them, can be EPICALLY stressful.