• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treehugger

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Hey guys,
my fiance and I created our profile so she could get some information about my AB/DL side. I have been part of the community for a long time, but never really vocal on forums.
She is a vanilla kind of lady, and super supportive. We would welcome any friends and advice.

Happy 4th!

Welcome, Treehugger, to you and your fiance. This is the perfect place to explore the community and get a feel for what it's about. We're a very diverse group with lots of interests, but there's something for everybody around here.

Have a happy 4th. I hope we see you two around.

I wish I can bring My gf here

Treehugger said:
Hey guys,
my fiance and I created our profile so she could get some information about my AB/DL side. I have been part of the community for a long time, but never really vocal on forums.
She is a vanilla kind of lady, and super supportive. We would welcome any friends and advice.

Happy 4th!
welcome to yourself and your wife, there is lots of interesting stuff on here ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back