Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlbychoice

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi

I have been wearing a brand called Softi in South Africa. They are cheaper premium nappies I can get at Dischem. Different nappy brands are very limited in South Africa. We don't get abdl nappies like the rest of the world. And to import abdl nappies is way to expensive.

I was wearing mediums with the tapes just coming around and taping onto the landing strip. It's a stretch. However they grip well. These nappies are cloth like so retaping isn't a problem.
Now I have gone a bought their large size and they feel really big on me. The tapes can be taped literally past each other.
The front panel goes nearly past my belly button. Which includes the absorbent material.
So the large is not nearly as discreet as I would like it.
Whereas the medium is lower down and more discreet but more difficult to tape.

I never thought I would be a person in between sizes.

How do I fix this?

Hi Dlbychoice

If medium was difficult for taped, maybe you'd better try a large, because if you are forced to wear the medium while difficult to taped, it will harm your waist.

so better try that large size, I don't know what you would look like, but it's better to choose a safe rather than convenient but harming.

THanks
Max

If you can make either of them work for you, then you might as well stick with it. However, it sounds like they have a poor size gap between their medium and large sizes. Is there perhaps a different brand to try?

They do seem to have poor sizing here.

There is this big jump from medium to large on all brands. The brands I can only get hold of is Molicare and as mentioned Softi, then there is the factory shop type which is the cheap versions. I'm not keen on those.

The large seem to be good for sleeping in as it adds more protection from leaks but I feel like I'm being wrapped in it from head to toe. Also when it's wet the crotch sags badly.

Which brings me to another point. I can't get onesies in South Africa. A onesie would be ideal for a large nappy.
If anyone who is reading this and is from South Africa. Please let me know if you have a place that sells adult onesie t-shirts.

Dlbychoice said:

There is this big jump from medium to large on all brands. The brands I can only get hold of is Molicare and as mentioned Softi, then there is the factory shop type which is the cheap versions. I'm not keen on those.

The large seem to be good for sleeping in as it adds more protection from leaks but I feel like I'm being wrapped in it from head to toe. Also when it's wet the crotch sags badly.

Which brings me to another point. I can't get onesies in South Africa. A onesie would be ideal for a large nappy.
If anyone who is reading this and is from South Africa. Please let me know if you have a place that sells adult onesie t-shirts.

I can't believe you can't buy ABDL diapers. God I hate getting adult diapers. I feel so sorry for you:sad:

Dlbychoice said:

Is it true, so difficult yourself to live as ABDL?
I think there are so many types of diapers that fit for adults, whether in South Africa you have never heard the baby stuffs for adults. Why you don't try searching for it in the store?

I don't know about places to buy a onesie, but you can definitely make one on your own if you're feeling a bit adventurous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back