Do you try to disguise your ABDL purchases in-store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheepies said:
I'm always paranoid of running into someone I know from my college or family / friends of family when buying my goods. This is a relatively small town so everyone knows everyone around here.

Favorite time to go is at night about 2 hours before closing. Less people then.

Paranoid feelings about people was born from the minds of our assumptions and fear in our psyche, as if we feel that others look at us weird when we bought our babyish goods. that means if you're too feared and assume most, it will make you paranoid about people.

the only way is you should be able to familiarize calm in doing something, it should be socialized so that you will feel calm in doing something like shopping. If you let yourself remain haunted by fear, you will still be paranoid until whenever.

"make sure you're not afraid"
Max

For me I'm pretty new to the ab part of me but I buy most of my stuff online
1 it's easy to order
2 no 1 at my place opens my post
3 it avoids having to wary about ather people
I really don't care what people think I just don't want to deal with attitudes I'm happy with who I am
But as I'm getting more into this I needed sum wipes power ect so when I whent to the super market to pick up some deodorant this morning I grabbed the ather items I needed on 1 was around but I did feel self conscious as I was looking for my baby items and then went and payed at the check out with no problems but I'd rather hide this for now I'm still getting used to it my self

I am usually quite shy about buying diapers at big stores, but at pharmacies that I only visit maybe once or twice a year each individual store, I don't care about being covert.

People at my college know I occasionally have some IBS-D issues. The only classmate who did see me buying diapers before was understanding, seeing as she has seen me do a mad dash for the bathroom before; that and she also works at the Walgreens so she has to keep it private ;P. I didn't tell her about my additional little side though.

I'm going to be honest, until I joined this community it never even occurred to me to be ashamed of it or hide my purchases. I have been buying toys, sippy cups even baby food for years now and never really gave it a second thought. I work under the assumption that the clerks at the register just think I have a child and that they are just not with me at the moment. Now on the same token unlike most of the people on here I don't wear diapers my little side is potty trained, I would imagine if I were to buy those it would probably be on-line.
The only problem I have ever had with buying things in public happened just last week. I was out shopping had a few little things in the cart, kids shampoo, glitter barrettes and a few other things and I saw my husbands step-mother's mother. She is a very judgy person and knows that we don't have kids so we were at the deli and I was trying very nonchalantly to throw the deli items into the cart on top of the kids items so she couldn't see them. But as long as something like that doesn't happen I'm good. :)

I buy some things online, but do buy in stores too. I don't try to disguise it when I do. No one has any idea what it might be for, I might have a kid of my own, or be buying stuff for a niece/nephew or some such thing. The only thing that terrifies me is the thought of running into someone I know who knows I don't have any children...hasn't happened yet though thankfully.

I don't buy baby stuff, but I buy my Molicares from a pharmacy, and the package is too big to fit in a plastic shopping bag.
The first time I did, I was lucky. I was in the mall, and I'd done my grocery shopping first, so had a trolley full of groceries. I was able to rearrange a lot of stuff on top of them for concealment.
That first time taught me to always carry a cloth shopping bag with me so I can just stash them as soon as they're paid for.

For some reason, it doesn't scare me anymore. Just don't make eye contact with anybody and go at.

I get most of my stuff online but when I do buy in stores I don't hide it but I'm really nervous though. I try not to show it and I think I've done a good job hiding it over the years.

At my age I'm most likely buying for my child or my grand parents I don't hide it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back