Being found out

Status
Not open for further replies.

justabloke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I got really very lucky with partners and parents accepting who I am I've had my father find out about my fetish and my mother figure out that I wasn't just having a phase when I was young and wanted a nappy. I've had partners who have indulged my love of nappies and I think even enjoyed it themselves. Anyway moral of the storey you have to talk to them...

Glad it worked out alright, i just told my dad that i like toys and Kids Stuff.

I agree in talking it out with significant others as that's absolutely necessary. With parents not as much. It's a deeply personal and intimate thing and so even if they were to discover that part of your life, any explanation will rarely help. It's the same concept on your end if you involuntarily walked in on a parent's kink. Would you be dying to hear more about it, or any other details about their love life? I would like to think not. Plus, it's not possible unless your parents have kinks themselves to grasp the concept and the feeling that justifies the behavior. Call it old-fashioned but I strongly believe some things are actually better left unsaid. Doing your best to keep on as usual and keep any new "discoveries" from happening in the future is the best you can do.

I agree maybe it's best to not bring it up unless she asks. At least not to parents.

^ I'll echo Jeremyi. My mother discovered me when I was a kid... multiple times. Seriously, I did not learn from past mistakes, not the smartest kid. And she was very nonchalant and understanding, which I was very grateful for. Still wish I was smart enough to hide my stuff better so she didn't have to find out in the first place. SO's are one thing, but I personally don't see much to be gained with either party when sharing this with parents.

Talking it out is definitely the key when it comes to partners. My wife has known even before we were engaged. She's extremely accepting of it and it doesn't phase her at all. My best friend and her wife have known for quite some time as well. Last night, the four of us went to dinner and the topic of my diapers came up during our discussion. My wife happily divulged that the paws on my Little Paws were actually a wetness indicator. I've never told me best friend that I actually use my diapers, but later that night I think my wife's gleeful text message to her that stated "The paws didn't make it home," basically spilled the beans. :laugh:

BabyEthan said:
"The paws didn't make it home," ...

Whoops. Good thing you were padded. ;)

My parents found out when I was a teenager and had a conniption. They always threw out my hard-earned and paid for diapers and were generally angry with me, though did not punish me. I told them my desires, including that they baby me, and that was met with an ignorance. Once I told them that they actually needed diapers for bedwetting, they let me buy Goodnites, with my own money, but that was about it. I know my experience could have been worse. But just wanted to share that honesty/openness about this fetish doesn't always work out to ones desired conclusion.

BabyEthan said:
Talking it out is definitely the key when it comes to partners. My wife has known even before we were engaged. She's extremely accepting of it and it doesn't phase her at all. My best friend and her wife have known for quite some time as well. Last night, the four of us went to dinner and the topic of my diapers came up during our discussion. My wife happily divulged that the paws on my Little Paws were actually a wetness indicator. I've never told me best friend that I actually use my diapers, but later that night I think my wife's gleeful text message to her that stated "The paws didn't make it home," basically spilled the beans. :laugh:

OMG! That is hilarious! I can't believe everyone knows. I can't tell anyone.

My wife knows since I'm a light-moderate incontinent but I wear depending the occasions/need. She also knows that I like being a little. She is OK with all this but I try not to overwhelmed her cause I don't wanna blow it. She supports me cause her love for me is stronger. So yeah, I've been patient and I've taking it slowly Just like some of you suggested me. :) life's good ^^

Steve

extremecomfy said:
OMG! That is hilarious! I can't believe everyone knows. I can't tell anyone.

LOL I definitely didn't expect my wife to share with my best friend, but it ended up being pretty funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back