Thread: Nappy recommendations

Default Nappy recommendations

Hi I've recently go down to a few remaining nappies from my last order, I was wondering if anyone could recommend any for the UK market please, I only like plastic backed and I'm not overly fussed about baby print l, thicker the better also. Thanks in advance.

Boots own brand adult nappies are plastic backed and I enjoy them, they're the only adult nappy I've tried. I usually get one size fits all as it works out cheaper than buying mediums, but the one size fits all has single tabs

I recommend ID slips. They are plastic backed with cloth like sides and come in a variety of sizes and absorbencies. Plus they are much better value for money compared to Boots' Staydry slips which cost about 10 for 10. You can get 28 Id slips for about 13.

Try the Abena Abri-Form M4s or Forma-Care X-Plus or BetterDry... All available from Save Express (