Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New 2016 DC Amor diapers coming later this month

Default New 2016 DC Amor diapers coming later this month

The new Amor diapers are coming later this month, and they sure do look nice!

New features include refined and vibrant prints, reinforced and wider tapes, less compression for a thicker core, and a smoother and glossy outer plastic that is soft and strong. A detailed side-by-side comparison can be found here.

What do you guys think?

Oh gosh! I am really excited about these!

They look amazing! They are pink! I never got to try old ones but the upgrades look nice.

It's definitely a diaper that I wouldn't want to wear in public. But I am intrigued by it, and am considering buying a bag purely for home use.

I think pink plastic backed disposables are the absolute ultimate in being gorgeous.

That being said these are not my ideal with the white splotches and the dark pink war paint and while the kittens are somewhat cute they remind me of Dolores Umbridge.

Not knocking them, would definitely buy some if they were available in Australia and launching a small size is a fabulous thing to do especially with single tabs per side.

Additionally, here is some photography of the new 2016 Amor diapers! Detailed images showing the new features are posted below. Features include a new smooth high-grade plastic, refined colors and prints, quad-stitch elastics, thicker core, and reinforced wide tapes. Small size is also available which comes exclusively with 70mm single tapes!
    Whoa! Did anyone else catch that? ABU now has competition in the SMALL size and in the Single Tape arena!

aaand here I was going to try to trim down my diaper stock. Wonder if they're going to start with a kick-off sale on them? Doesn't look like it.

Oh, and btw, since they are talking "less compression" for a thicker diaper out-of-the-bag, that can only mean one of two things... fewer diapers per bag/case, or bigger bags/cases. IIRC their cases weren't terribly larger so I'm guessing they will be shipping in bigger cases. Hopefully they don't cheap up on us and include fewer diapers instead...

I'm on a mission to try them all but if they cheap out on us I'll just space out.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thank you Jeremy Will be placing a order once you clear the pre orders out .Hope they fixed the pink bleed issue onto clothing allthough its not a deal breaker just strange that they would bleed pink onto your clothes .

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post

Oh, and btw, since they are talking "less compression" for a thicker diaper out-of-the-bag, that can only mean one of two things... fewer diapers per bag/case, or bigger bags/cases. IIRC their cases weren't terribly larger so I'm guessing they will be shipping in bigger cases. Hopefully they don't cheap up on us and include fewer diapers instead...

It will still be the same number of diapers in each pack. 12 to a pack, 48 to a case, and so on!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xpluswearer View Post
    Thank you Jeremy Will be placing a order once you clear the pre orders out .Hope they fixed the pink bleed issue onto clothing allthough its not a deal breaker just strange that they would bleed pink onto your clothes .

Pink bleed issue has been absolutely fixed!