Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suspicious stuff goin' down on Skype.

Default Suspicious stuff goin' down on Skype.

I've got 2 e-mails from Skype saying that, and I quote, "Sir Bumbleslut of Whorington" and "Super_sexy_fox" "wants to contact you on Skype". And earlier in the month, I got invited into a pretty large Skype IM conversation. Would any of you know who the first two people are/if they exist, and would any of you know anything about the conversation?

Same here, with exactly the same two people that you mentioned. They're furries, but not from adisc I assume. And usually they're Skype conversations consist of nothing but mindless "yiffy furry" stuff, so they are boring.

The first actually is someone from ADISC.

The second name I don't recognize, but then I don't get on Skype terribly much.

Darkfinn

This sounds like a wonderful thing to add to my "Why I don't Skype" list.

I know a lot of people on here... and I like most of them... but let's keep it at arm's length for the most part... mmmkay?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraman View Post
    Same here, with exactly the same two people that you mentioned. They're furries
    This thread no longer requires further investigation.

Falkio

Quote Originally Posted by NoobSauce View Post
    I've got 2 e-mails from Skype saying that, and I quote, "Sir Bumbleslut of Whorington" and "Super_sexy_fox" "wants to contact you on Skype". And earlier in the month, I got invited into a pretty large Skype IM conversation. Would any of you know who the first two people are/if they exist, and would any of you know anything about the conversation?
    Allow me to clear this up: Sir Bumbeslut of Whorington is Nve-Nve (IRC) and Manveru (ADISC). He is the host for our Skype group, and is probably either accidentally calling you through group call, or wants to Skype with you. I believe you have chatted with us before.

Super Sexy Fox is from FA and is in Pheonix, Ferret, and Mazaar's Skype group. None of these guys are "suspicious", so don't worry. They are all pretty cool. If you are getting called alot, please remember that when you call one person, it calls everyone. Don't flame the host if you keep getting called while your busy. You need to sign out of Skype to avoid this.

Thank You!

Hah, it's people from the forums during their larger Skype sessions, they tend to invite tons of people to their chat, nothing threatening.