This is for everyone that has gone to see a psychiatrist about being an AB/DL. The last couple of time that my mom has found the diapers that I thought were hid, she mentioned that if I felt like I needed to wear diapers than I need to go to see a Doctor, which I'm pretty sure she means a psychiatrist. The thought had crossed my mind of doing this on my own just for my benefit, but not sure how to proceed or even do it at all.
The questions I would like to ask are:
1. Were you forced to go see a psychiatrist or did you go on your own accord?
2. What type of psychiatrist did you see? (What was their areas of expertise?)
3. Did you see a psychiatrist of the same sex or opposite sex?
4. How exactly did you start the conversation with him/her about why you were there.
5. This one is only for the ones that are comfortable discussing it. What was the outcome? Positive? Negative? Unnecessary?
Any help would be helpful. Other than everyone on this site, the only person I've told was my grandmother and she was very loving and understanding about it.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk