Wearing diapers and not 'using' them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to use a diaper for their intended purposes. I do, however, try to keep a single diaper on as long as possible so I try not to wet or mess immediately after putting on a new diaper. I try to wait one or two hours before using the diaper the first time and then will use the diaper as often as needed.

I still live with other people, so I have to 'prepare' well beforehand by figuring out when and how long they'll be outta the house. When that happens, I prep myself by drinking coffee/tea and lots of water. Then I flood the sucker like there's no tomorrow!

For me, I wear them and don't use them until I need to use them (to relieve pain or itching or just because I have less choice and end up messing or voiding)

When I start wearing am not sure if ill wet mine our not

I think i wet my diapers 80% of the time. Mostly because i love wearing them in the evening and most of the time i sleep with a wet diaper, my skin seems to handle it really well :D. In the morning i just throw them away after i used them, it makes me sleep really well though.

yes i do that to. but sometimes i wet in it just because it fills good.:iagree::iagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back