Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
And he likes it! Success!
I'm not ready to tell him I like diapers yet... Maybe in time. I don't know.

Side question~ Have you guys told anyone about your AB interests? How'd you do it?

Sheepies said:
And he likes it! Success!
I'm not ready to tell him I like diapers yet... Maybe in time. I don't know.

Side question~ Have you guys told anyone about your AB interests? How'd you do it?

Did you try to make your boyfriend to be an ABDL too,
or you just want to try explain to him that you an abdl?

MaxToddler said:
Did you try to make your boyfriend to be an ABDL too,
or you just want to try explain to him that you an abdl?

I explained to him AB, but not DL. And asked if he'd be interested in trying it since I have a new still wrapped paci in my drawer. He said yes, and turns out he likes it.

Awesome! I think you're right in leaving it a while before discussing DL stuff... maybe let him get used to the idea of being "little" first, then maybe the diapers won't seem such a big leap...?

The only person I've ever told about my "big secret" was my therapist. I printed some pictures from the website privatina.eu (which look really cute) and said that sometimes I felt like I was a little kid.

Sheesh. I'm twice your age and I'm still waiting for the day that I feel like a grown-up!

Anyway... we discussed what "being little" meant to me... The feelings of being cared for, being safe, unconditionally loved, and so on. And after a while, I mentioned diapers. By that point it just seemed like another small detail that made me feel little. So it wasn't really a big deal.

I've never been brave enough to tell any real actual people in my life about my interests, though...

I think sometimes, with friends and acquaintances, you don't really need to tell anyone in any detail. Just be yourself and don't hide your feelings. A while back some friends discovered an old kids' coin-op machine and got it working again. I saw it in their shed and asked what it was. Suddenly, all my friends were encouraging me to get in and have a play! "You'd love it, Tiny!!!" I'd always hidden my "little" side from people, yet somehow... my friends "got" me and realised it was all just a bit of fun, and showed me how much they accepted me for who I was.

None of them know about the diapers (I hope), but it made me realise that I don't have to hide my playful, "little" side from anyone.

But I'm rambling off-topic now! Anyway, I'm not sure how/when/whether you should tell your boyfriend about the diapers... Maybe give it some time? Try to gauge his reaction to your little side and let him get used to it? Don't hide yourself, but make sure he accepts you first, and hope that he sees diapers as just one piece of a bigger jigsaw...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back