Does anyone else feel this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
First off hope everyone is doing good.
I have no problems holding my pee when I'm not diapered during the day. Night time is a different story, I sometimes wet.
Anyway when I'm diapered I notice that I can go very easy, to easy actually, and lately I noticed that I really don't feel myself self going, I just feel the wetness develop around my diaper.
Yesterday I was laying on my couch and I felt a slight urge to go, as the urge came I was actually already going, it felt like I had a weak stream maybe or something weird like a small pee, but in reality it was a big pee due to the wetness that was absorbed, but in all honesty I didn't even really feel myself going, it happened again this morning, small urge but emptied like a large one, it almost feels as though my penis is numb, just wondering if anyone else has this happen to them

You say that you can control your bladder when you are not wearing a diaper. If that is really the case, there is probably nothing to be too concerned about. Nevertheless, a medical consultation might be a good idea just to be on the safe side. However, not being able to feel that you need to go or actually experience the sensation of urinating would be a serious symptom of a neurological problem if it happened when you are not wearing a diaper and caused you to wet yourself accidentally.

What you describe is how I am all the time and why I have to wear nappies 24/7. My incontinence is caused by diabetic related nerve damage and I have to admit that once I started wearing nappies all the time got worse just as my continence nurse said it would. If you can control your bladder when not wearing a nappy then I doubt it is a medical problem more likely a physiological one. If it isn't a problem when not wearing a nappy then I wouldn't worry too much.

iv only had that happen once

I can hold it when I'm not wearing but not as easily when I am. It's more of a subconscious thing really. I know when I feel a diaper I don't have to hold it and not to flood. This is all when I'm not even thinking about it. The brain is an amazing thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back