• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Relapse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
Well, it's been a long time. A long time. Over half the life so far of this site in fact.

So for those who remember me, I quit the site because I didn't have time with my final year of school, iirc. Since then I've both started, and finished college. Got a job, moved out and general other pretending to be an adult stuff like that.

Other than that, for the 95%+ who have no idea who I am, I'm a nerd, in the computers, books, video games, and more recently, tabletop games variety. Also gender fluid. Still an AB. Made some pretty awful attempts at writing years ago, so not as good in the creative department.

I had a nostalgic urge to check out this place again,maybe I'll stick around, maybe not. I do miss the personal and close knit nature of this and other forums when I'm on Reddit these days.

Hello Hex and welcome back to the group.

Hex said:
Well, it's been a long time. A long time. Over half the life so far of this site in fact.

So for those who remember me, I quit the site because I didn't have time with my final year of school, iirc. Since then I've both started, and finished college. Got a job, moved out and general other pretending to be an adult stuff like that.

Other than that, for the 95%+ who have no idea who I am, I'm a nerd, in the computers, books, video games, and more recently, tabletop games variety. Also gender fluid. Still an AB. Made some pretty awful attempts at writing years ago, so not as good in the creative department.

I had a nostalgic urge to check out this place again,maybe I'll stick around, maybe not. I do miss the personal and close knit nature of this and other forums when I'm on Reddit these days.

Hey Hex and welcome back. Yes, I'm still here if you can believe that. It's nice to see here again. Most everyone has dropped of the face of ADISC since you were on. I hope you'll stick around for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back