What do you guys think about a photo album of little pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have been thinking about taking some little pics of me like me playing with my toys or cuddled up in bed on my iPad under a private file, would it be a good idea, like would Apple see my photos and accuse me of being a pedo and what are the odds of my family seeing the photos, (I don't leave my iPad living around often)? I just think it would enhance the experience of looking through photo albums as I like looking at my childhood photos.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't post the pictures on Facebook or anything, do you think I should post my pictures on here or not?

There is a website that is protected and posting of photos like that is acceptable. Its called Fetlife. A lot of ab/dl bf are on it as well. And you can set them to friends only.

So adisc isn't safe to post my little photos, I don't want to post my photos to fetlife just for creepy old guys to ogle at, get it FETlife, it caters to fetishes in which my pictures do not represent a fetish, it's a personality. I am not shouting or having a go at you, I am just a little suprised.

If you set your pictures to the friends only button. No one can ogle them. I dont know, nor can I speak about this websites security. I know as a guest though when i googles searched i could see some pictures on here. Again, i dont know if outsiders can see this website. And not everyone on fetlife, is there for the fetish aspect, some are there to meet friends and other people who are just like them.

I don't think you run the risk of Apple looking at your photos, but I don't own any Apple device so there could be something I'm not aware, like all photos being automatically saved to your Apple account cloud for example.

As for your family, if you keep them in a password protected folder or file it should be fine. There was a time, some 15 years ago where I would just hide the folders (before realizing it was better to put it all in a password protected rar file), obviously that's not the best idea, but I've always been the most technologically savvy of my family so I think it worked.

I like taking photos of myself when in little space, I never posted any of them online, although I've been toying with the idea of creating a tumblr page and post some, never showing my face of course.

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

It's like a parent had taken photos of you like parents do!

- - - Updated - - -

I should password protect my iPad as well

- - - Updated - - -

I am quite intelligent in hiding things but not so much as a child! I managed to hide things on my laptop where people wouldn't normally be looking! I deleted it as I heard a story about a man who likes being a little had taken pictures of diapers and the police were suspicious, banned him from seeing children whilst he was being investigated and taken his laptop, phone and tablet until he was cleared of all charges, he was accused of pedophilia so I am scared of that happening to me if I take a picture of myself in a diaper or something.

I don't have any Apple products either nor do I have a iPad-like device. With that said, you certainly should password protect your photos. In fact, you really should have your iPad protected with a password or other security. Do you have any automatic backup of data or files on your iPad? If not, then I think Apple is unlikely to have any knowledge of your photos. If you do have some backup (which you should unless you don't care about losing all your data and photos), I still think it highly unlikely that Apple would ever see the photos. These processes are entirely automated and if something goes wrong, it usually is with hundreds or thousands of accounts, Apple isn't going to take the time to look through all that data individually.

Of course, in this day and age, nothing can be guaranteed. The only way to guaranteed, 100% that nobody will ever see those photos is not to take them in the first place.

I think you are pretty safe in just using a good password to store your photos.

I take photos on my iPhone, it's got a passcode, I don't use Apple Cloud and delete photos after a day or two

Why do you delete your photos, I want to keep mine?!

I would never post pictures of myself on any forum that displays anything beyond vanilla life. Too easy for anyone to just take a screen dump. Sheesh, I'd have anxiety for the rest of my life!!

So i am presuming that it will be safe and private even on an Apple iPad that no-one will see my pictures and accuse me of pedophilia if I have a photo album of me being little or having my diapers and pacis on show, (no nudes, I don't do that kind of stuff) or videos of me playing presuming that I password protect my iPad and have a separate folder for the little stuff.

Angelic said:
So i am presuming that it will be safe and private even on an Apple iPad that no-one will see my pictures and accuse me of pedophilia if I have a photo album of me being little or having my diapers and pacis on show, (no nudes, I don't do that kind of stuff) or videos of me playing presuming that I password protect my iPad and have a separate folder for the little stuff.

Assuming you don't have any pictures of underage children, you'll be absolutely fine. Photos of yourself, photos of other adults, photos of your things (diapers, dummies, teddies, whatever) aren't going to lead to suspicions of paedophilia. Neither Apple nor the police will be interested.

The only thing to worry about is whether people you know "in real life" will see what your photos and think differently about you because of your "little" stuff. If you post something on the internet, it's public. Your parents and boss probably won't see, but there's a tiny chance they could. You could take that small risk, or keep your pics completely private, or post them in a members-only forum...

I guess it's up to you. :smile:

Documenting an enjoyable experience in life is a good thing,
but you also have to pay attention, is it worth in public or not.

so my advice, it's better if you pay more attention to picture post first, is that privacy or not,
because posting carelessly can be dangerous too.

"keep your personal life personal"
Max

Thanks, it's Sounds good just to leave my photos on my iPad by the sounds of it.

Make sure cloud backup isn't set to backup your images or the folder you want to save them to.

If you can, put them in an encrypted archive.

Thanks i decided to keep my photos on my iPad which is now password protected with the cloud thingy Majig turned off, I might post them in the members only section if I feel like they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back