Not open for further replies.

JanEngel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I never really thought of myself as an AB, but with some reading I've done and some playful fantasy, it's been refreshing and just... pleasant; tranquil going into my own little world as a little girl... I just feel like the innocent little girl I could have been when I was a small child, instead of the rowdy little boy I was expected to be... It's no news to me that I'm MtF transgender, and whenever I 'snap out' of this, and realise I have this male body and masculine physical features, being pre HRT, it is difficult to live with. It can be repulsing to me. Often, I'll get into some great moods where I finally feel like a girl, as I feel I should be, and then I realise that I'm physically a male. It hurts. It's a vicious cycle.. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else here can relate, if anyone else here is also transgender MtF or transfeminine...

I identify as gender fluid. I at one time wondered if I was TS and spent six days at a conference dressed. It is a LOT of work and at the end I was ready to be male for awhile. 80% of the community are crossdressers/gender fluid. If you are having difficulty I strongly suggest seeking professional help with someone competent to deal with gender issues. I can help you with that if you wish.

I love the term genderfluid, There are some days where im a big bad viking. With my paw patrol onseie and diapers on. And then there are days where my pink dress and hello kitty just feels right.

JanEngel said:
I never really thought of myself as an AB, but with some reading I've done and some playful fantasy, it's been refreshing and just... pleasant; tranquil going into my own little world as a little girl... I just feel like the innocent little girl I could have been when I was a small child, instead of the rowdy little boy I was expected to be... It's no news to me that I'm MtF transgender, and whenever I 'snap out' of this, and realise I have this male body and masculine physical features, being pre HRT, it is difficult to live with. It can be repulsing to me. Often, I'll get into some great moods where I finally feel like a girl, as I feel I should be, and then I realise that I'm physically a male. It hurts. It's a vicious cycle.. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else here can relate, if anyone else here is also transgender MtF or transfeminine...

Also a trans girl, was also assigned male at birth! Also in the same place as transition that you are! So hey sister, come here and come get a hug!

I know how it hurts. I know the feeling of having something inside.. something that feels so much more like what you are and you just want to.. reach inside you and pull this out and scream to the world.. this is me! But you can't.

I know that feeling of the mirror that tells you lies, and the face that makes every conversation you start one on the wrong foot.

I do know that over time I've sort of had to tell myself.. "I'm a girl. Now. No matter what this body that I'm in, no matter what people think of me.. this is a body owned by a girl and is a girl's body!" It brought me a little relief, but it still doesn't mean I'm over those painful dsyphoric times. I know that there is a part in my tummy that feels forever wronged. So you are not alone, sis.

I hope your days get better and the world begins to know the princess that I'm sure you are. ♥

gigglemuffinz said:
Also a trans girl, was also assigned male at birth! Also in the same place as transition that you are! So hey sister, come here and come get a hug!

I know how it hurts. I know the feeling of having something inside.. something that feels so much more like what you are and you just want to.. reach inside you and pull this out and scream to the world.. this is me! But you can't.

I know that feeling of the mirror that tells you lies, and the face that makes every conversation you start one on the wrong foot.

I do know that over time I've sort of had to tell myself.. "I'm a girl. Now. No matter what this body that I'm in, no matter what people think of me.. this is a body owned by a girl and is a girl's body!" It brought me a little relief, but it still doesn't mean I'm over those painful dsyphoric times. I know that there is a part in my tummy that feels forever wronged. So you are not alone, sis.

I hope your days get better and the world begins to know the princess that I'm sure you are. ♥
Thinking like that is a definite relief for sure!
I really can't wait until I one day buy myself a cute dress and doll up my hair and be able to be seen as I really am in public by others, and to be the little girl I'd like to be when I'm at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back