How do you wet in public and in front of people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wear a good quality diaper, test it at home to check its capacity and when you know you can trust the diaper it becomes very easy to wet when outside in public. I don't even think about it anymore I just let the wetting happen.

I just wet whatever I am doing. Whether anyone can tell I neither know nor care.

I wet easily in public especially with a Bambino. They never leak. Just relax and strain a little and once you start keep going. You can always change and wipes in a bathroom.:laugh:

I found it a little difficult at first concerned too my nappy would leak but once I gained trust in my Tena Maxi I've never looked back and now wet it whenever I need to go.

I always pee my diaper in front of other people. Nobody can tell.

bambinod said:
I'd agree with the "just work your way up to it" recommendations. I wear 24/7 now, so anyone that sees me sees me while i'm diapered. I'm used to it.

When you start, you may find concentrating difficult because you're obsessing on your diaper. But given time you'll get where you only notice it from time to time. And it's moments like that you can think to yourself, "I'm happy I'm wearing a diaper right now!"

Yes, that is what I need to work on, not constantly thinking I'm wearing a diaper. I worked on this by going to a park and some art museums and for the whole time I didn't think about my diaper except that the one I put on was more bulky than the last one and I had to walk in a different way not to waddle.

Hey ducks waddle and don't think twice about it, do you see a duck and wonder what fur diaper he wears he'll no,so don't worry if you waddle a little.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Maxx said:
Just as you had to learn to hold it in once upon a time, it takes some practice to consciously relax those little sphincter muscles. These days, when I'm wearing, my subconscious knows it can let go with only the slightest prompting from the aware part of my mind.

The thread brought back the memory of the first time I peed in front of someone (after toilet training!). Age 11 or 12, I had on a pair of my baby sisters plastic pants over as many underwear briefs as I could lay my hands on. with baggy pants and a shirt on over that. I let flow, intentionally, while talking to my mother in the basement laundry area. To the best of my knowledge, she had no clue, then or ever.

Secretly wetting in front of your mom, that’s priceless!!!

I don't care if I dribble or flow a bit when out of my home with people around as long as I have on good protection to not leak. If I was very incontinent and had to pee when ever, then what could I do but pee when with people. But I don't at the current time want to deliberately pee when I am with other people in any setting although at senior things it would be OK as they treat us like AB little people all the time. It seems a rebellion against this senior speak culture to deliberately pee when talking to the head of a senior nursery school place or anyone else talking down to me like bus drivers, restaurant people, store clerks, you name it.

Who wants to be an old person if they are not old!? I want to be young! Like baby young!

Angelic said:
Who wants to be an old person if they are not old!? I want to be young! Like baby young!

I see what you are saying. Maybe I am "old" in age over 65, but I can be young by being an AB. Hmm. A new way to think about it. I could have an AB day at the senior center just being a "good little girl" for everyone in charge, have two meals for $2, do activities all in diapers I am wetting. Hmm. Then I could do take care of my life things other days. What if there was an senior AB day care center. A fantasy.

I apologize for my reply that I never would wet in front of people. As I learn to be a consistent AB/DL--not a binge and purger--I can see that I need to pee in my diaper in a new way with consistent regular small flows. I can't hold it in and then have a gush as that will be a leak situation.
So if one is around people all the time, the small flows for diaper absorption need to be in front of them as well as elsewhere. I have great Tranquility Overnights pull-ups that make me walk differently to not waddle in them the crotch is so nice and thick so I can learn to do this without leaking when I go to day care (a senior center where we Are like children with no responsibilities) today.

I am UIC and wear 24/7 so I really don't have this issue. But if you are in diapers and don't use the potty, eventually you will wet them wherever you happen to be!!!!

Find a diaper/nappy you have confidence in and don't worry about it, just do it.

I have done it loads of times. The more it happens the less of a deal it becomes.

I do try and make sure I don't have "that look" on my face as its happening though.

Barnboy said:
Practice at hone. If wearing a decent diaper and you do it enough in private, you will surely better understand what you can and can't do when wearing. I find all diapers perform best when standing up. Before I ever wear a brand or style I am not familiar with, I first go while standing up. Then I try it in other positions until I am comfortable knowing its limits. Then I can confidently go out and not worry so much about a leak. Do this enough times and you will be good to go. I love the experimental stage of a new (for me) diaper. But it always will be tested at home first.

Agree with barnboy. For me if I go all at once it overwhelms the diaper and I am more prone to a leak in the thigh area. However if I let the full amount go over a 20 minute period it absorbs better and I have never had a leak. Great security feeling! Whether I am in front of others or not does not really matter.

Due to circumstances, I'm not able to wear 24/7 right now. But when I was I tried to pee whenever I felt an urge and never hold back. You only pee a little at a time that way. With practice at home, its easy to do in public and not intimidating

You hafta get used to wearing - a nervous bladder is understandable. But overtime it'll be so easy you can just potty.

When in a diaper, daily, the choice to wet it is not mine. After time, it just happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back