Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Metal Detectors

Default Metal Detectors

What sets of airport metal detectors? Do zippers on jeans sound the alam. I do not particularly want someone to notice my diaper.

You're asking a lot about wearing on a plane. Since I don't think you need them, you should just not wear them. I think you would be a lot less stressed if you didn't. Plus, you can use it as a good experience of what to expect next time so, you can be more prepared for wearing a diaper.

secretdl26

I agree with Pojo, to an extent.

Wear if you want to, ultimately, no one in security/airline staff has the right to deny you that or question why you are wearing.

What some advice and experience? Search the forums!

http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...=diaper+flying

To finally answer your question, no, zippers on jeans should not set off the detector.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by babymick21 View Post
    Why are ab/dl's so friggen paranoid?
    Because getting caught and questioned about why we are wearing a diaper is one of the biggest fears among the *B/DL community?

It's also one of the biggest thrills, but it's mostly a major fear.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    What sets of airport metal detectors? Do zippers on jeans sound the alam. I do not particularly want someone to notice my diaper.
    No they don't they are way to small. Hell if they did they would not even have them, they would just wand everyone.

BabyWolf

It depends on how sensitive they are set. Typically, no. Even if it did, the worst thing that would happen is they'd wave the precision handheld scanner over it, realize it was just your zipper, and let you through.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Because getting caught and questioned about why we are wearing a diaper is one of the biggest fears among the *B/DL community?

It's also one of the biggest thrills, but it's mostly a major fear.
    Yeah, but that's rational fear...but this is just absurd. Even IF something like a belt set off a metal detector...there's basically zero reason for a security agent to EVER touch you so they'd find a diaper (and, if they did have to, it's not like they'd ever ever say anything...they'd probably get fired if they did).

I've worn through an airport and on an airplane before without issue. Even if security personnel realize you're wearing a diaper, they're not going to say anything about it. If they did, they'd have a potential lawsuit on their hands. I almost seem to remember there being one where a woman sued because security made her take sanitary napkins out of her bag .

Darkfinn

Yes... buttons, pins, and zippers do set off the alarms. You will be required to completely disrobe and go through security in nothing but your underwear... or diaper in this case. Everyone will see and they will all get a jolly good laugh out of it... especially if you are wet.

Seriously dude... stop and think for a moment... don't be a moron.