Adult underwear with with character prints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatguy46

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey guys i was wondering if anyone knows where to find underware with prints on them, similar to kids underware?

I think you can find adult superhero underwear at Target now.

Too bad that no company makes actual "child" like prints for adults, ie actual cartoon characters. I see them on select boxers or box briefs, but nothing for brief styles, but are usually stupidly expensive.

Not everyone likes superheroes or the designs similar to the ones on Popduds. The fish ones are nice, but not child-like.

The only place I've found that sells adult underwear with kiddie designs is Baby Pants. A few months ago I got I pair with cute dinosaur prints all over it and I love wearing them. They make me feel little without having to use a diaper, and diapers are few and far between for me. You can check them out here: http://baby-pants.com/training_Pants.php

ORBaby said:
I ran across this article earlier.

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2016/...men-should-not-wear-underoos/?singlepage=true

I'm not going to listen to her.

You see, this is whats so messed up with society.
She may be a nag, wet blanket, whatever, but there's plenty of people who think just like her sadly.
Boys must become Men overnight, never to look back.
Yet its not only socially acceptable, and pretty much encouraged, for Women to dress just that way.
No one says "you're to old to wear that" to a girl wearing disney stuff or hello kitty or whatever.

Don't get me wrong, lol, I do like that I can wear hello kitty tops and footie PJs and no one says boo,
but its also sorta wrong too that society *cough* men *cough* in general want women to look like little girls, or uh, hmm skimpy lingerie wearing dolled up sex objects.

MandyBear said:
You see, this is whats so messed up with society.
She may be a nag, wet blanket, whatever, but there's plenty of people who think just like her sadly.
Boys must become Men overnight, never to look back.
Yet its not only socially acceptable, and pretty much encouraged, for Women to dress just that way.
No one says "you're to old to wear that" to a girl wearing disney stuff or hello kitty or whatever.

Don't get me wrong, lol, I do like that I can wear hello kitty tops and footie PJs and no one says boo,
but its also sorta wrong too that society *cough* men *cough* in general want women to look like little girls, or uh, hmm skimpy lingerie wearing dolled up sex objects.

My ABDL desires don't really run to cartoon underwear but I think it's funny that some see it as a mark of adulthood that they could be told what to wear under their clothes. I think as an adult, it's my business what's going on there first and foremost (I can see exceptions but that's not what this article is discussing). I give the same free courtesy to others.

Last edited:
ORBaby said:
I ran across this article earlier.

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2016/...men-should-not-wear-underoos/?singlepage=true

I'm not going to listen to her.

People like this make me mad. So many times, I've wished that I could legally punch idiots in the face for making a comments like this. If they want to have a boring life, then fine, but don't push it on others.... This is one reason why I despise religion now, it was forced on me from a young age, until I decided I had enough of it and stopped going at 17. Even now, I still have to deal with hearing about it from multiple family members... but that's isn't the point of this.

Sorry.... things like this is my trigger point of going insane on someone. Sorry I'm frazzled today, had a dream last night and it didn't end well, but that's for another post, which I'm off to type up.

Edit:

I'm not saying this about ORBaby... I meant for the link ... Sorry if that caused confusion

Last edited:
FluffyMastiff said:
People like this make me mad. So many times, I've wished that I could legally punch idiots in the face for making a comments like this. If they want to have a boring life, then fine, but don't push it on others.... This is one reason why I despise religion now, it was forced on me from a young age, until I decided I had enough of it and stopped going at 17. Even now, I still have to deal with hearing about it from multiple family members... but that's isn't the point of this.

Sorry.... things like this is my trigger point of going insane on someone. Sorry I'm frazzled today, had a dream last night and it didn't end well, but that's for another post, which I'm off to type up.

Exactly why would anyone care what someone wears? It's a piece of clothing for goodness sake and people have different tastes. imagine if everyone in the world all wore the same t-shirt and jeans how boring!

HuggiesGuy said:
Exactly why would anyone care what someone wears? It's a piece of clothing for goodness sake and people have different tastes. imagine if everyone in the world all wore the same t-shirt and jeans how boring!

Not sure if my post confused you or not, but I wasn't saying this about ORBaby... I meant for the link ... Sorry if that caused confusion... I updated the post to make it more clear

HuggiesGuy said:

Actually, everyone don't have the wear same clothes
but I mean, the clothing style of everyone wore is symbolized a person's personality,
so if he wears clothing themed childish, it means he has a personality like that.

I'm sure there are many people out there who must have felt strange to see adult person wearing children clothes,
so it all depends on who's looking at him.

Max

Just looked a Underoos website. They have separate pages of just adult underoos. Obviously Underoos realized there is a good size market for them. Now if other companies would realize that we are a market opportunity we could have more fun.

Man clothes are freaking clothes Wether you want bugs bunny on your underwear or the eiffel tower it's nobody's business but yours and your spouse, be it diapers or colorfull cartoons , the world can just suck it, Joe boxers will the smiley face were wildly popular for awhile , why is the trend accepted but individuality is aberrant, I will not fall for it or partake in it, that an emoji5.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back