Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where was the first public place you ever went while diapered?

Default Where was the first public place you ever went while diapered?

I remember my first public outing. My wife was out of town so I had some time after work for myself. I stopped by a Rite Aid, bought a pack of depends protection with tabs (or whatever they were called like 8 years ago), took my merchandise to the rite aid restroom and diapered up. I then walked through the the store, went to a Chinese buffet and ate there. Then I went to target to pick up a couple of things I needed. I also wet my diaper as I was talking to the target associate. I just really had a bold diaper day after being so secretive and private about it all my life. I was about 27 at the time. After that, public wearing has been a breeze. Your turn.

I used to take long drives to the country. One day, I padded up. It took a long time to actually let go and pee, but eventually. I did. It likely also was a Depends plastic back three tab back then as I knew little else on the market except the store brands. This was probably 10 years ago.

I took my first step rather slowly. Simply went down to pick up a take out order from a local Chinese restaurant. My, how I've grown. I can even do my job diapered and not really care, which can involve bending over and kneeling in front of people, potentially showing off the back part of my diaper.

Years ago I went out on our bike trail and I was diapered. It was a lot of fun.

The first time I wore diapers in public was to one of my college classes. I waited most of my life to get diapers, and I choose to wait until I had my own mailbox so my parents wouldn't get snoopy. I ordered samples from Bambino and decided to wear the second pair to one of my lectures. I was a little nervous, but I kept reminding myself that people aren't actively trying to figure out what I'm wearing under my pants. It felt really good, now I have no qualms about wearing in public.

The first time I wore a diaper in public I was out shopping. I wet once or twice before getting to Target (or maybe I wet at Target - I don't remember exactly). Just after checking-out, I pooped. I pooped at that time because I was done shopping, going outside and then home so I wouldn't bother anyone else. Target was about 15 minutes or so from home. So my first time out I wet and messed my diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    The first time I wore a diaper in public I was out shopping. I wet once or twice before getting to Target (or maybe I wet at Target - I don't remember exactly). Just after checking-out, I pooped. I pooped at that time because I was done shopping, going outside and then home so I wouldn't bother anyone else. Target was about 15 minutes or so from home. So my first time out I wet and messed my diaper.
    Wow, pooping in public is pretty brave. Especially for your first time out. I have neve messed you diaper in public. I'm not a big fan to begin with due to cleanup and have only done it maybe 4 or 5 times in my 20 years of being a DL.

It was in a molicare to petco. I heard some murmuring and realized that as i squatted down to look at an item on the bottom shelf
    my purple diaper was hanging out for all to see.
    After that I learned the importance of longer shirts, or plain onesies to hide my padding.

My first time out in public diapered, for AB/DL reasons, was in college about 20 years ago. I can't remember the class. I was wearing a Pampers baby diaper, so the bulge in my pants was negligible.

But the smell wasn't!

I remember sitting in class, trying to pay attention as I was slowly enveloped in that baby-powdery scent. I told myself that, in the unlikely event that somebody asked about it, I'd tell them that I slept over at my girlfriend's house and had to use her deodorant. Of course, nobody asked.

I ended up wearing diapers to class a few more times, but the "I have a secret" buzz wore off pretty quickly, and the diapers became more of an unwanted distraction.

---

Fast forward a couple of decades, and the most recent time I wore diapers in public, I actually wore them to Babies 'R' Us. Now, I'm not an exhibitionist at all, and in fact had no intention of going to Babies 'R' Us until I noticed that I was driving right past them. This was a couple of years ago, and I'd just taken delivery of some of the first cloth-backed Cushies diapers from Old ABU. They fit great and were very discreet, so I'd padded up for some grocery shopping and headed out. As I walked the isles of Babies 'R' Us, I sensed that I was blushing noticeably, and as I didn't need anything (my stash was already loaded with Pampers and Huggies products), I didn't stay for long.

No public diaperings since then.

My college, wasn't so bad. It felt pretty good having that extra security.