Ageplay and BDSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyRyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Seems that this topic hasn't been discussed for a few years, Is BDSM included in anyones play? Is it used for discipline or punishment when you have misbehaved? Or is it included in your life when your out of your little headspace and just something that you enjoy doing on the side?

With my boy, we include spanking as a form of discipline, but when not in little space we enjoy some other forms of BDSM play

DaddyRyan said:
Seems that this topic hasn't been discussed for a few years, Is BDSM included in anyones play? Is it used for discipline or punishment when you have misbehaved? Or is it included in your life when your out of your little headspace and just something that you enjoy doing on the side?

With my boy, we include spanking as a form of discipline, but when not in little space we enjoy some other forms of BDSM play

Hummm.
Well I know that I can be a bit naughty. Especially if the button Big, Red and Shine. And it has a sign saying do not press, Well it just has to be done.

But as it comes to discipline each one of us is different, and it is best if you discuss, discipline with your little first, along with what are your rules are i.e. bed time, what you like your Little to eat, and things like no self harming are all good rules. But it is also good for us to know the consequences breaking these rules.

some of us being spanked, would bring back bad memories. And would not be a good thing for us.

Timeout corners, naughty chairs etc. May be more appropriate.

As long as the discipline as a result of helping us with feel more safe with our P-Dom then it is ok.

But personal boundaries have to be perspective as Trust is the must important thing a Little will give a P-Dom. And if that trust is betrayed you will lose your Little.

Remember discipling is there to help us keep safe while we're in the mindset of a child, It is not there for a P-Dom to take control or advantage of some one.

Well that what I think.

Have fun with your Little one. There trust that has been give to you is the most valuable thing you have. Take care.

Sisi

Last edited:
I'd probably adore BDSM, but not while I'm in Little headspace, as that is a different frame of mind. Still, I'm naturally desirous of making authority figures happy, not just in Little headspace, but in general.

I don't engage in BDSM, but I might in the future. I think that being dominated by somebody else would really help me get into my little space. I love the idea of being forced to be little, of resisting and insisting on being big girl only to have my power stripped away. I also like intense and novel sensations, so though BDSM isn't my kink I think I might still enjoy the experience. Once I was "broken in" age play would then be my aftercare, where I get placed in comfy diapers and PJs, and given lots of cuddles and kisses. I would know that I was totally powerless (outside of safe words and consent) but also that I am completely sefe and cared for. I find that power dynamic really appealing. I just don't know if I could ever trust somebody that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back