Just another "Finally got me some diapers again" post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
After a 6 month hiatus, I finally bought myself some proper diapers again. A pack of Molicare Mobility pull ups. The chances to wear are rare, but I've used one already, and $&@! it was good!
When you only get them occasionally, it makes those moments all that much sweeter.

I want diapers so bad!

If you want them so bad, I encourage you to get them, be careful though and watch when your parents have to go shopping or something or go early morning before they get up on a weekend, I actually lost sleep due to me not getting diapers and my parents could tell something was wrong but once I spend actually get them, I was very happy and I am still am after 3 months of being 24/7

Angelic said:
If you want them so bad, I encourage you to get them, be careful though and watch when your parents have to go shopping or something or go early morning before they get up on a weekend, I actually lost sleep due to me not getting diapers and my parents could tell something was wrong but once I spend actually get them, I was very happy and I am still am after 3 months of being 24/7
nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back