Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the wear or not to wear debate in the morning

Default the wear or not to wear debate in the morning

Hi all.

I have this debate with my self near ever morning after I taken off my night time diaper and washed my self.

Do I go cloth or disposable or big boy pants.

To day I gone cloth with rubber pants.

Just wondering if anybody house has the debate with themselves of what to wear in the morning.

Hee, hee

ThankQ

Sisi

Robert40

Just wondering. How did you make your parents let you wear diapers? Or do they even know? I need to talk to someone about this as I'm a huge DL but have no access to diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert40 View Post
    Just wondering. How did you make your parents let you wear diapers? Or do they even know? I need to talk to someone about this as I'm a huge DL but have no access to diapers.
    My parents did not feel strange to see me wear diapers, because I myself have incontinence so i must wear it.
    my mommy changes me every night and now I like toddler to her in my family.
    but I do not know that other people have their own life circumstances to wear diapers.

Robert40

Quote Originally Posted by MaxToddler View Post
    My parents did not feel strange to see me wear diapers, because I myself have incontinence so i must wear it.
    my mommy changes me every night and now I like toddler to her in my family.
    but I do not know that other people have their own life circumstances to wear diapers.
    I don't have incontience. I just love to wet and mess myself and really want diapers

I don't have incontience. I just love to wet and mess myself and really want diapers

Do you obsessed to wear diapers?

Robert40

Quote Originally Posted by MaxToddler View Post

Are you obsessed to wear diapers?
    Absolutely.

Absolutely.

why don't buy diapers secretly and storing them in a place that your parents don't know?

But sorry can we move this talking to your 'how i get diapers" topic.

Quote Originally Posted by sisi View Post

Hi all.

I have this debate with my self near ever morning after I taken off my night time diaper and washed my self.

Do I go cloth or disposable or big boy pants.

To day I gone cloth with rubber pants.

Just wondering if anybody house has the debate with themselves of what to wear in the morning.

Hee, hee

ThankQ

Sisi
    Hi sisi,
    that's funny!

I have ever like this too, when my mommy and daddy went out and I was alone at home, I'm confused what i want to wear, cloth or disposable.

but I chose disposable and wear it by myself, enjoy time in the evening wearing diaper while eating cereal also watching cartoon, i love that.
    very looks like toddler!

MaxToddler

I have to decide between pull-ups or a tape on, the pull ups and pretty with flowers and butterfly's but my other ones are cute with safari animals on them, decisions, decisions! I never choose big girl panties though, they feel funny and always have, diapers are so much comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    I have to decide between pull-ups or a tape on, the pull ups and pretty with flowers and butterfly's but my other ones are cute with safari animals on them, decisions, decisions! I never choose big girl panties though, they feel funny and always have, diapers are so much comfortable.
    sounds great, Angelic!