Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How do I get diapers

Robert40

Default How do I get diapers

Hey everyone! I'm new to adisc and I am a diaper lover. I was just wondering how I tell my parents I am a diaper lover and will they think any differently of me? If not that, is there any way of accessing diapers without my parents knowing? I live in Canada so shipping might be a problem. Thanks!

And also, i hate when the rumour how DLs are homosexuals. That isn't true right?

Robert40

Awesome. Thanks. That's what I though but people made me question it. Do you wear diapers? How did you get them and do your parents know?

Your parents don't know it? I think you have to buy diapers by yourself and try storing them,
    unbeknown to your parents.
    but it must be careful!!

Robert40

I'm worried they'll think differently of me. I just want diapers so bad.

How did I get them? I bought some online with money from a summer job. I didn't get them delivered home; I had them redirected to the local FedEx office for pickup. I haven't worn in awhile, but I'm planning on getting a few in the next couple days.

Robert40

Quote Originally Posted by kinda View Post
    How did I get them? I bought some online with money from a summer job. I didn't get them delivered home; I had them redirected to the local FedEx office for pickup. I haven't worn in awhile, but I'm planning on getting a few in the next couple days.
    I'm slowly gain courage to go ride my bike to our local shoppers drug mart and buy some.

I'm guessing you aren't actually 35?

I buy mine online, but I don't live with my parents so I don't have to worry about them being intercepted. If you can't have anything safely shipped to you, you'll have to bite the bullet and buy them in a store.

Robert40

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit View Post
    I'm guessing you aren't actually 35?

I buy mine online, but I don't live with my parents so I don't have to worry about them being intercepted. If you can't have anything safely shipped to you, you'll have to bite the bullet and buy them in a store.
    No I'm not 35. :/ I just don't know if I can buy them I know too many people

Quote Originally Posted by Robert40 View Post
    No I'm not 35. :/ I just don't know if I can buy them I know too many people

So why are you write your identity that you're 35