• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Saying hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyRyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Just was wanting to say hi to everyone in this community.

I first met my little about 3 years ago, We were Daddy and boy for a year. When it was decided that he was wanting to be a pup instead of a boy. So we went our seperate ways. I moved out of his state and lost track of him.

I was looking through profiles on Diaper-bois and came across his profile. On a Whim I said hello to him and started up a conversation. We have since been talking non-stop throw text messages and we have picked up right where we left off.

He is going to be moving in with me in 2 weeks here in Arizona. I'm so happy to have my little boy back.

Sorry for such a long intro post

Nice introduction, DaddyRyan.

you're welcomed here, I think you are a good father to your little boy.
and also, nice to meet you here.

MaxToddler

DaddyRyan said:
Just was wanting to say hi to everyone in this community.

I first met my little about 3 years ago, We were Daddy and boy for a year. When it was decided that he was wanting to be a pup instead of a boy. So we went our seperate ways. I moved out of his state and lost track of him.

I was looking through profiles on Diaper-bois and came across his profile. On a Whim I said hello to him and started up a conversation. We have since been talking non-stop throw text messages and we have picked up right where we left off.

He is going to be moving in with me in 2 weeks here in Arizona. I'm so happy to have my little boy back.

Sorry for such a long intro post

Hellw DaddyRyan.

So you please for you that you got you Little back with you, he would of been missing you. And I know that you would of missed him as a Little completes a Daddy.

Wellcome to our community. There are lots of Daddy and Mummys and caregivers hear as we'll as us AB Littles.

Sisi

That's awsome! I'm currently trying to find a partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back