• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

storyof0

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I am shocking at these introductions so borrowing the template, hope that's okay?

1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm O. :)

I'm a chronic workaholic juggling too many plates. My industry is medical with critical care and it's high-stress all of the time. Despite its nature, I enjoy it tremendously and can't imagine doing anything else.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I've had a browse around here and I know it's not a primary focus but I had considered myself somewhat semi-retired sexually, with my personal preference in BDSM. I had an unlikely encounter with an exceptional DL (who may have indulged me) but getting to know his ABDL side and in direct contrast to my career, I'd consider myself very keen to learn about the lifestyle. There is certainly a level of intimacy and regression in wearing that appeals but I also very much would like to explore my Mommy and little sides.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Can I say binge-watching TV series'? :p

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Learn!

Hey welcome O, thanks for joining in. There is plenty to be learnt from sharing here. No doubt you've already recognised that the spectrum is broad. I myself am primarily regressive, a tendency I've had for as long as I can recall. Again, welcome and hope you discover what you're seeking.

Nice introduction O, you're welcomed here.

You may hesitate to think what you have to say, but no matter. the longer you're here, you will get used to communicate, you will get friends in here,
everyone here is friendly.

nice to meet you.

MaxToddler

Welcome, O. You gave an awesome intro, template or no. You have an awesome job. I've always thought that we need more people willing to work in those fields.

Enjoy your time around the sight, I hope we can help you learn.

ozbub said:
Hey welcome O, thanks for joining in. There is plenty to be learnt from sharing here. No doubt you've already recognised that the spectrum is broad. I myself am primarily regressive, a tendency I've had for as long as I can recall. Again, welcome and hope you discover what you're seeking.

Hi ozbub,

Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy as a little bee! Thank you for the warm welcome, pick your brain sometime on your regression methods? :hugs:

- - - Updated - - -

MaxToddler said:
Nice introduction O, you're welcomed here.

You may hesitate to think what you have to say, but no matter. the longer you're here, you will get used to communicate, you will get friends in here,
everyone here is friendly.

nice to meet you.

MaxToddler

Hi, MaxToddler!

I've been doing lots and lots of reading here, there and everywhere! I wouldn't say I'm tentative so much as excited, I'd just like to be mindful and respectful of my little's personal preferences. :sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

Faelan said:
Welcome, O. You gave an awesome intro, template or no. You have an awesome job. I've always thought that we need more people willing to work in those fields.

Enjoy your time around the sight, I hope we can help you learn.

Thanks, Faelan! My job is crazy rewarding for the high highs but I suppose the lows being so low would account for some lack of people in the industry, as well as chronic burnout and compassion fatigue.

I feel like this is the start of something that could really balance me out, if that makes sense? :hugs:

I've received a couple of private messages (women in forums, eh?) and there is one I do mean to respond to as it was genuine but I have a posting quota so apologies in advance for the delay!

I'm not prone to going on a tear commenting on posts unless I can provide some meaningful input, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back