Discreet Packing and Diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Hey peeps, I'm wondering what exactly is discreet packaging, and what is it like when it comes to diapers.

I ordered 40, that's right, 40 adult diapers, and there coming this week xD I'm so excited but scared, and dunno if i could fit them in my room.

I don't care too much if my mother finds out about the diapers, if she opens them and sees there diapers, she'll probably understand or know already. if not I'll tell her that I'm 18, I'm not hurting anyone, anyways back to the subject.

(if anything she'll probably find it hilarious) I'm guessing they already suspect it since one time they asked "where do I go to the toilet) which I found odd, as I rarely went inside to go potty lol.

To avoid my parents finding out, which I think they know already, I bought myself some diapers online, and selected discreet packing, I know that discreet packing is "discreet" but when it comes to diapers, is it boxed, or can you Tell that there are diapers / pads in the packing?

Also, I bought myself some cheap diapers for the time being, there the AMD SLIP normal medium, I got them for $15.40 AUD per box. they hold a letre by the looks of it and should be efficient enough. (2X20)

Are these any good, (I already ordered, but it would be good to know) and what diapers do you recommend I get (I'm living in Australia) from what I've gathered they hold more than my molicare mobiles, which are great, but aren't tabbed sadly which I dislike honestly.

Sorry if this question seems weird, but I'm unsure what discreet packing actually is when it comes to diapers.

I think it means it will come in a bland brown box. that's the most plausible answer i can give.
Good luck though!

It does mean that the box is unmarked as to what the contents are. Sometimes the return address is even discreet. However I ordered diapers offline selected discreet shipping, which stated them being shipped in a plain brown box. Though that was not the case. They came in a box with bright stickers all over saying this is a recycled box, and had diapers printed right on the side.

The reputable companies out there are good when it comes to discreet packaging. They understand that people who order these types of products will likely reorder again and again if there is a positive experience. They also know that this type of product (as well as any personal items) are often difficult to purchase in person for the reason of being private to others. So they will go out of their way to ensure using plain shipping boxes and return labels that have little identifiable information as to what is inside.

Barnboy said:
The reputable companies out there are good when it comes to discreet packaging. They understand that people who order these types of products will likely reorder again and again if there is a positive experience. They also know that this type of product (as well as any personal items) are often difficult to purchase in person for the reason of being private to others. So they will go out of their way to ensure using plain shipping boxes and return labels that have little identifiable information as to what is inside.

Now I'm kinda worried if they botch it :(

I'm getting it from "indepedence" australia, it's a well known company.

If it's a well known company, you should be fine.

Alright, I'll wait until I get the package, and comment how it all goes :)

All the times I've bought from Independence Australia they've been fine and arrived in a plain brown box :3
The only thing is that the weight against the bulk and size of the box for nappies is a little off ;)

Nah, the box will arrive with pacis, techs and the word diapees written on them, and in big letters, for Drunkbear! Heehee, only joking, the only time it will come in obvious packaging is when you order a box of pampers or luvs or something, since parents don't care about discrete packaging for their babies diapers.

Angelic said:
Nah, the box will arrive with pacis, techs and the word diapees written on them, and in big letters, for Drunkbear! Heehee, only joking, the only time it will come in obvious packaging is when you order a box of pampers or luvs or something, since parents don't care about discrete packaging for their babies diapers.

OMG, You scared me xD, :p

Well, they came today, thank goodness they were.

It's awesome, mediums are massive, but I think they fit me...

I got a invoice, though I paid it on the internet, contacting them about it

Edit* The mediums are perfect, nobody noticed, did say the company name on the invoice, whoops, luckly no one realized.

The invoice kinda gave it away, lucky I got to the package before anyone else did, I'm happy in my nappy :D

It was way bigger than I iamaged, mother asked what was in it, I lied and said computer parts, which is believable since I buy a lot of computer parts, but if she had of gotten to it, she would of noticed "independence" austraila. next time I may get the post office to hold it, or get my own place.

These are epic diapers.

Everything turned out fine :D

Last edited:
I had the same experience DrunkBear.
Independence sent everything out discreetly and then decided to send an invoice with their name on the envelope to the billing address even though I used the web store.
Later on I got junk mail from them as well as a letter asking for donations.

Shoot them an email asking to be removed from advertising lists/no invoices and they will oblige.

PinkFloyd said:
I had the same experience DrunkBear.
Independence sent everything out discreetly and then decided to send an invoice with their name on the envelope to the billing address even though I used the web store.
Later on I got junk mail from them as well as a letter asking for donations.

Shoot them an email asking to be removed from advertising lists/no invoices and they will oblige.

Dammit, I just wrote an email asking to be removed from the advertising lists lol, hope to goodness I don't get junk mail from them

Yeah, it will a brown box. The label also won't list the name of the company it will have the initials. LIke with Bambino Diapers, which I buy, the parent company is called "The Bottom Half Group". But the box says TBHG. No one can decipher it. I know that there are some ABDL diapers. Are your diapers babyish or just regular diapers ie. non-abdl?

There normal diapers, non-abdl. don't want to give it away if i were to wear in public with them :)

Discreet shipping runs the ranges of:

1. Packing in a plain box (my Amazon purchases just come in a "smile" box.)
2. A box that has printing but doesn't say what it is. I think the attends just have an L (for size) on the outside without other distinction.
3. One shipper just took the cardboard box and retaped it inside out.

The box is sort of not discrete no matter what. It will be large and light.

Okay, thanks guys everything turned out fine, gonna order some more diapers soon xD.

I don't want too many didn't realize 40 will last me quiet a bit xD

DrunkBear said:
I don't want too many didn't realize 40 will last me quiet a bit xD

If 40 lasts you very long you might be doing it wrong ;)

I've used 7 so far xD. only been 4 days.. so yeah I think I'm doing something wrong xD

bambinod said:
If 40 lasts you very long you might be doing it wrong ;)

40 lasts me a long time when I'm not 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back