Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Discreet Packing and Diapers.

Default Discreet Packing and Diapers.

Hey peeps, I'm wondering what exactly is discreet packaging, and what is it like when it comes to diapers.

I ordered 40, that's right, 40 adult diapers, and there coming this week xD I'm so excited but scared, and dunno if i could fit them in my room.

I don't care too much if my mother finds out about the diapers, if she opens them and sees there diapers, she'll probably understand or know already. if not I'll tell her that I'm 18, I'm not hurting anyone, anyways back to the subject.

(if anything she'll probably find it hilarious) I'm guessing they already suspect it since one time they asked "where do I go to the toilet) which I found odd, as I rarely went inside to go potty lol.

To avoid my parents finding out, which I think they know already, I bought myself some diapers online, and selected discreet packing, I know that discreet packing is "discreet" but when it comes to diapers, is it boxed, or can you Tell that there are diapers / pads in the packing?

Also, I bought myself some cheap diapers for the time being, there the AMD SLIP normal medium, I got them for $15.40 AUD per box. they hold a letre by the looks of it and should be efficient enough. (2X20)

Are these any good, (I already ordered, but it would be good to know) and what diapers do you recommend I get (I'm living in Australia) from what I've gathered they hold more than my molicare mobiles, which are great, but aren't tabbed sadly which I dislike honestly.

Sorry if this question seems weird, but I'm unsure what discreet packing actually is when it comes to diapers.

buddyroo2000

I think it means it will come in a bland brown box. that's the most plausible answer i can give.
    Good luck though!

It does mean that the box is unmarked as to what the contents are. Sometimes the return address is even discreet. However I ordered diapers offline selected discreet shipping, which stated them being shipped in a plain brown box. Though that was not the case. They came in a box with bright stickers all over saying this is a recycled box, and had diapers printed right on the side.

The reputable companies out there are good when it comes to discreet packaging. They understand that people who order these types of products will likely reorder again and again if there is a positive experience. They also know that this type of product (as well as any personal items) are often difficult to purchase in person for the reason of being private to others. So they will go out of their way to ensure using plain shipping boxes and return labels that have little identifiable information as to what is inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnboy View Post
    The reputable companies out there are good when it comes to discreet packaging. They understand that people who order these types of products will likely reorder again and again if there is a positive experience. They also know that this type of product (as well as any personal items) are often difficult to purchase in person for the reason of being private to others. So they will go out of their way to ensure using plain shipping boxes and return labels that have little identifiable information as to what is inside.
    Now I'm kinda worried if they botch it

I'm getting it from "indepedence" australia, it's a well known company.

Alright, I'll wait until I get the package, and comment how it all goes

All the times I've bought from Independence Australia they've been fine and arrived in a plain brown box :3
    The only thing is that the weight against the bulk and size of the box for nappies is a little off

Nah, the box will arrive with pacis, techs and the word diapees written on them, and in big letters, for Drunkbear! Heehee, only joking, the only time it will come in obvious packaging is when you order a box of pampers or luvs or something, since parents don't care about discrete packaging for their babies diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    Nah, the box will arrive with pacis, techs and the word diapees written on them, and in big letters, for Drunkbear! Heehee, only joking, the only time it will come in obvious packaging is when you order a box of pampers or luvs or something, since parents don't care about discrete packaging for their babies diapers.
    OMG, You scared me xD, :P