Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I tried this for the first time today, on my back. Normally messing takes a lot of effort for me, but I found it pretty easy this way. Of course, doing so requires extra clean-up; most of the time I'm able to get clean with wipes only but seeing my parents were out I hopped in the shower as well.

As a side note, I forwent my usual flooding in a premium diaper for slower releases, which does seem to help with capacity.

I don't mess very often (too much work to clean up), but when I do, I prefer doing it while lying down. It's much easier to relax and just let it happen naturally. Next time, you should try it while lying on your stomach. It's much better that way, IMO

If I need to go in bed I usually pull my knees up, so that the posture is like squatting. Doesn't happen often, although is very likely after breakfast in bed. Other times, if I don't want to have to change, or if I don't have a nappy on already, it can be easier to slip onto a bed pan.

The easiest ay to mess is to squat , that gets the "kinks" out of the colon/ rectum, but if in bed works well for you, you just don't mess with success ( no pun intenddd), I myself can't squat without someone to pick me up, but I have heard from docs this wisdom and everybody who has bought that little stool ( no pun intended here either) called the squatting potty for in front of the toilet has raved about how easy it is .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I find it, for me, easier to squat when I mess, like so (safe image, hand drawn, nothing shown).

I've tried it laying down, and it took a bit more to do, than when I squat.
Messing while doing a normal sit posture is much harder on my bum.

On those rare occasions I mess, my preferred method is either in the fetal position lying down or kneeling on all fours so to speak on the bed. This on my knees position tends to ensure better placement in the diaper for easier cleanup as well as the ability to have it move around in the diaper for the desired feel should the urge go in that direction.

Although I don't mess my diapers super often, I have surprisingly found that I'm able to do so in almost any position. Laying down, standing or squatting.

KimbaStarshine said:
I tried this for the first time today, on my back. Normally messing takes a lot of effort for me, but I found it pretty easy this way. Of course, doing so requires extra clean-up; most of the time I'm able to get clean with wipes only but seeing my parents were out I hopped in the shower as well.

As a side note, I forwent my usual flooding in a premium diaper for slower releases, which does seem to help with capacity.
how did you personally get diapers?

I've tried messing many times laying down, and always find I have to bend my knees up into a squat, or use my legs to lift by butt up, otherwise it's really hard.

I definitely find messing easiest while standing up, and doing a very slight squat. Basically like how a toddler would fill their pants.

atechno said:
I've tried messing many times laying down, and always find I have to bend my knees up into a squat, or use my legs to lift by butt up, otherwise it's really hard.

I definitely find messing easiest while standing up, and doing a very slight squat. Basically like how a toddler would fill their pants.

I know I pulled my legs up when I at least started, not sure how I finished.

Standing is my usual position, but I find it hard. I don't care for squatting, although I think the last time I did it standing I did adopt that very slight squatting posture which seemed to help some.

I mess pretty rarely, but when I do I can do it in pretty much any position imaginable. My personal favourite position is lying on my back or my stomach. If the BM is harder than usual then I bend my knees up to a squatting position, but usually I don't have to.

Any position works for me. Even walking once, although I didn't like it. Lying down is my favorite.

Never tried

I have tried laying and messing its fun but even more fun with some mess aid (via suppository or enema)

I... I can't believe I've never even considered this before o.o

I'm not hugely into messing but, the idea has never once occurred to me to try it lying down, I've only ever done it standing up :tongueout:

This changes things...

"A whole new woooooorld, a new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming..."

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back