Question about the smell of pee

Status
Not open for further replies.

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I went up to my room, played some games and got padded. After an hour or so, I felt the need to pee. I wanted to wet my diaper, but I didn't because I was unsure of how much it would smelled.

Thing is, sooner or later, I have to cross the livingroom where my mom is, and I don't want to smell when I walk passed her. I also don't want to be padded while I'm near my mom.

So my question is. If I peed, and took of my diaper, would my mom smell anything if I walked passed her?

Odor really depends on a lot of factors. Assuming you haven't eaten asparagus or drank coffee today, are well hydrated (urine should be basically clear), have a reasonably good diaper, and don't sit in it for long enough for sweat/ammonia/bacteria to build up to odor producing levels, you'll be fine.

It's fine, just change often, you can even pee in front of your mom and she wouldn't know, make sure you drink plenty of water as well, get rid of your diapers in a trash bag and throw them out after a day maximum, also invest in some diaper bags to put your dirty diapers in.

With a bit of baby powder and taking it off immediately after you go. She should not. Though my mom had a nose like a police dog. SO i dunno. Best of luck,

This is wear plastic backed diapers help a lot. They control odor much better than cloth backed ones. If you do change, be sure to use a nice baby or even an adult moist wipe. It will leave you smelling fresh vs. just taking the used diaper off and putting your underwear on. You want to clean your skin down there.

amon said:
I went up to my room, played some games and got padded. After an hour or so, I felt the need to pee. I wanted to wet my diaper, but I didn't because I was unsure of how much it would smelled.

Thing is, sooner or later, I have to cross the livingroom where my mom is, and I don't want to smell when I walk passed her. I also don't want to be padded while I'm near my mom.

So my question is. If I peed, and took of my diaper, would my mom smell anything if I walked passed her?

Not unless your mom is dog. Sorry, no disrespect intended. If this were the case then every incontinent person would smell like pee all the time. All decent disposables are be pretty good at neutralizing odor. And, unless you are badly dehydrated, your urine really doesn't smell that much until it interacts with oxygen and the urea breaks down into ammonia. Keeping a wet diaper on for many hours will eventually cause it to smell bad. That's also bad for your skin. I would wear a boxer brief over your disposable and you should be fine unless she pats your butt.

A key part of the equation is also what is your go to diaper, and what kind of odor neutralizing property that diaper has. Let us know the diaper and someone will tell you it's odor blocking good bad or in between.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

amon said:

How do you access your diapers? And how do you buy them?

Last edited:
Well I'm peeing in my diaper in front of everyone, no one besides those I told I'm incontient knows that I wear and use diapers. So pee freely, though don't be in the same wet diaper for 10+ hours, that will give you away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, nobody ever seems to address this one aspect, so I will... What diaper/pullup you're wearing, and what you wear over it, has an effect on noticeability. A snug pullup, with undies keeping it snug, is probably the best scenario, with a pair of plastic pants enhancing your safety & secrecy even further. A "poofy" fitting brief style diaper is going to allow some extra air in the mix, and as you walk/sit, this air is "sort of" pumped out of the diaper through your ass crack, etc. You can feel it happening, and if you're in stinky pants, other people's nostrils are going to be alerted. Moral of the story is to keep it snug, use plastic pants, and don't try to necessarily "extend" your wear for extra hours on end IF you plan on being around others. I'm fairly certain we become "somewhat" oblivious to our own smells/odors (baby powder, pee, etc.) as time goes on. I can hardly smell my Johnson's Baby Powder any more, but it's a fairly powerful fragrance. I believe I'm just immune to it, but I'm guessing other people are not, so I keep an excuse handy (telling others I use it under my arms, etc.). It's all about stealth, and the stealthier you are about all your ABDL activities, the less you are going to invite comments from those around you.

BTW, all of the rest of the replies are accurate, too. Hydrate well, avoid coffee (beany smelling pee), no asparagus, change as often as possible, etc.

Thanks for all the replies. I would have replied sooner, but life got in the way. Aaaanyways.
The diaper I'm using is a Tena Super Slip. I don't have any plastic pants or baby powder.

Robert40 said:
How do you access your diapers? And how do you buy them?

My diapers are in my room. So that's the only Place where I can safely put on without beeing busted. When it comes to buying, then I have ordered them in the mail. Up to this point I have been very lucky getting the package up without much hassle, but

Even without powder or lotions to mask the smell, something I've found that absolutely works is making a bowl of popcorn. if you have microwave popcorn in your house and you want to pad up make a bowl of popcorn before you need to pee, it will mask the smell for hours. it helps that my mom is a popcorn fanatic and we've got 2 popcorn machines so It's not unusual for me to make popcorn any hour of the day, but you can always say you just wanted a light snack.

Sounds the same smell the Movie theatre discoversed at my last movie.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back