Thread: Bath crayons

Default Bath crayons

Before I play with those, is there any advice on how to play with them or store them? I don't want to wreck the bathroom or where do you store them? Can't wait though until bath day tomorrow.

Clean them off immediately. If you let them dry they become VERY hard to remove. As for storage we have one of these.

Thanks for the advice, I should get a Tupperware box or something.

Just dont let them stick together. Make sure they are completely dry before you put them away. Have fun!

How do I do that if I don't want to get caught with them out, how long do they take to fully dry out?

mommy puts them to the side to dry about 5 min before im done with my bath. We share a house with non kink really nice people. But we dont want them to know.

Also, if your tub has any of those rough, non-slip surfaces I recommend avoiding drawing on those. My little brother used to draw there all the time, and I remember it being exceedingly difficult to clean.

I have a bathroom toothbrush holder/cup or something like that I keep them in on the edge of the tub.