Thread: Redemption bedwetting and consequences

Unhappy Redemption bedwetting and consequences

I kept ringing with this movie, her mother treated her like a baby, just because she wet her bed, but her mother was so cruel!! i don't understand what in her mother's mind?

Last edited by MaxToddler; 25-Jun-2016 at 15:08.

I suspect you already know, but still I feel like mentioning it.

It's a fictional video. It's very much like a fictional abdl written story, it doesn't make sense, it doesn't have to, it's abdl fantasy.

There is a lot of talk about this when it came out in 2009. It was released without permission of Michael Bryson and it is hard to find the full version that makes the movie make since. Michael Bryson and one of the crew where Diaper disciplined and it was the force behind the making of the movie. It was a short to attempt to sell the whole script for a full length film, but there was never anyone willing to do it.

Diaper Discipline is considered to be sexual abuse of a child.

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    Diaper Discipline is considered to be sexual abuse of a child.

By whom? Not saying it couldn't be but I've not seen anyone speak to it specifically. It seems like it would be pretty easy to make the case that it's abuse in most if not all cases but whether or not it was sexual would vary.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    By whom? Not saying it couldn't be but I've not seen anyone speak to it specifically. It seems like it would be pretty easy to make the case that it's abuse in most if not all cases but whether or not it was sexual would vary.
    Ya, I agree. Actually I think it would be pretty hard to even prove something like that was sexual in nature. You would have to be doing some pretty creepy things.

That was a pretty hard hitting short movie and I thought at the time pretty well done.... Poor kid.

I find this movie hard to watch because of child abuse. I felt bad for the kid.