Not open for further replies.

BigKid25

Wholeness is life.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Haven't participated in SIDF in a REALLY long time and since it's my birthday today, I figured why the heck not. Don't know if this counts since it's technically Saturday where I am, but either way I'm enjoying my night padded up.

Tomorrow (or this) morning, off to the beach with some buddies of mine to go have some fun and do the ridiculous things that college aged guys go do. No padding there, just good times. Can't wait!

I have not missed wearing a diaper at all if it ended in "day" in almost 25 years, and screw the IC and my usual insurance supplied diapers if it's a holiday on the calendar or a pseudo holiday as in your Bday because it's only important to those born on that day I break out the most luxurious ABDL stuff in inventory, you just can not skimp or be deprived of anything on your special day, it's against the law , maybe not of man but certainly nature, Happy b-day a little late and I hope you spoiled (hey that would not be a bad diaper, I wouldn't reject it any day) rotten!!!, I am diabetic but I will get the 5 gallon vial of insulin out to make sure I can have cake and ice cream especially the salted caramel core Ben and Jerry's ( then again you could fill a boot you found at the landfill with that stuff and I would eat it) Lack of or complete disregard of willpower is a necessity on your Bday.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
I have not missed wearing a diaper at all if it ended in "day" in almost 25 years, and screw the IC and my usual insurance supplied diapers if it's a holiday on the calendar or a pseudo holiday as in your Bday because it's only important to those born on that day I break out the most luxurious ABDL stuff in inventory, you just can not skimp or be deprived of anything on your special day, it's against the law , maybe not of man but certainly nature, Happy b-day a little late and I hope you spoiled (hey that would not be a bad diaper, I wouldn't reject it any day) rotten!!!, I am diabetic but I will get the 5 gallon vial of insulin out to make sure I can have cake and ice cream especially the salted caramel core Ben and Jerry's ( then again you could fill a boot you found at the landfill with that stuff and I would eat it) Lack of or complete disregard of willpower is a necessity on your Bday.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Lmao! You and I have similar birthday philosophies. I did have a great time. No ice cream unfortunately but lots of adult beverages and a gorgeous clear blue sky on a warm sunny day at the beach. It was fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back