Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hypothetical: If there were a free pill that guaranteed to kill your love for diapers with no other side effects, would you take it?

Default Hypothetical: If there were a free pill that guaranteed to kill your love for diapers with no other side effects, would you take it?

I know a lot of people think it's stupid to discuss "what ifs" especially when it's regarding something that is totally fiction, but if you had the opportunity to get rid of your love for diapers and/or AB side with no other side effects, would you do it? I honestly think I would. Although I am not ashamed of being a DL, it does put another layer of difficulty on life. I know my wife hates my diaper wearing and I'm sure everybody else in my family would feel the same way. If I didn't have the strong desire to wear diapers, then I would never have to worry about being caught in diapers in public, having leaks, spending lots of money on them, kids finding my stash, wife flipping out, etc. Kudos to those who wear proudly and don't give a crap what other people see or say and have an accepting spouse/ significant other, but my life would be so much easier without my DL side. Thoughts?

Edit: Some people seem to think that I'm unhappy with myself and life, but that's not the case. I love my diapers and my life. Sure, I wish my wife was more accepting of my diapers, but I'm not desperate to give up my love of diapers and I totally accept myself. But just because you accept yourself, doesn't mean you wouldn't welcome a change. You may accept that you have a beaten down, old junk car and that's fine. But if somebody came to you and said they want to give you a brand new 2017 car with no strings attached, would you get rid of the old piece of junk or would you say, no thanks, Ive accepted who I am and will stay with my car?
    Last edited by PaddedInPuyallup; 25-Jun-2016 at 22:00.

There have been times, that yes I would. But then things get better. The main reason i would not, is my two favorite tattoos. My Simba and Stitch.
    Both are babies, and are my permanent secret. If i gave up all of my ab side and stuff. I would miss those the most. They are the best present. I have ever been given.

Uh yeah. I hate that I have an obsession with diapers. It's something nobody I know can relate with.

Yes, without any hesitation.

I've gotten to the point where I have accepted my love of diapers as being an integral part of me, and am not ashamed of it... but if I could give it up, I would. It's a burden, made even worse by the knowledge that it's something I'll carry with me for the rest of my life. I can enjoy indulging, and I am comfortable with my DL side, but I also know that this is something that will forever separate me from the people around me (not trying to sound melodramatic). Everyone's got their secrets, but this one's a pain in the ass.

No, definitely not. It took me a long time to come to terms with my diapers, and even longer to actually discover all of the positives of my ABDL/Little side. If anything, I'd give my younger self a pill that made me discover it sooner so I didn't spend so much of my time fighting my medical problems and being depressed and suicidal.

No, I would not. I've accepted myself the way I am and enjoy my little time. If I had a SO in my life who was bothered by it I might consider it. But at this stage of my life I doubt that I would get into a serious relationship with someone who did not accept my little side and diapers.

I would take it. Lets face it Diapers are expensive. And I don't like hiding it. It would make my life a lot easier.

NO just NO, I would not give it up for anything. I love love this part of me. If I gave it up who knows where I would be. I might not even be here, and even though I might not be in the best place right now I'd rather be here than the places I could have been For better or worse.

There was a time I would say yes, now I wouldn't say yes or no. I'm happy with it the same way as I would be without it.

It's something I enjoy with no shame and if I didn't enjoy it anymore that's fine too, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get rid of my little side.

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

No way, get rid of a huge chunk of my personality and who I am, bleh!