New awwsocute design

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomviper000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I haven't seen a post about the new AwwSoCute comic designs yet. What does everyone think? I'm not a huge fan; not much thought were put into the design. They are kind of plain, and nothing like the comic designs that appear on goodnites or other baby diapers.

I personally find the design is a terrible waste. They could of done a diaper in the fashion of pull ups or modern baby diapers. Using the characters. It's a sad waste.

Ok they don't look great but I love Superman so would want those S shield blue ones if I could get them for a sane price.

Uhhh...

That's just... really weird. Doesn't do anything for me, anyway!

But I do find this very interesting. Are we witness to the first case of licensed characters on AB/DL diapers? (Or is this being done in China with the usual Chinese disregard for copyright law?)

I'm finding it a bit hard to believe that DC Comics (or any major brand, really) would actually license their characters for use on ab/dl diapers...

KimbaStarshine said:
I'm finding it a bit hard to believe that DC Comics (or any major brand, really) would actually license their characters for use on ab/dl diapers...

Yeah, I'm definitely leaning toward straight-up copyright infringement. From what I can tell, factories in east Asia don't ask questions when it comes to copyrights, trademarks, etc., and are happy to facilitate any violation you want to pursue. And if you send them your original work, don't be surprised to find somebody else selling it.

The original DC Amor diapers were another example of that. It was universally assumed (and never refuted by DC, as far as I know) that the character artwork on the diaper was being used without permission.

Last edited:
Uh oh... I hope they don't go in over their heads over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back