The Lion Guard Pull Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
i so want a pack of those:cloud9:

Bigrig said:
So I take it that no one has come across any of these yet at the store? I am worried I won't be an to get any before they change the designs again.

I'd say that once the designs are on the Pull-Ups website is probably when you'll start seeing them popping up in stores.

Bigrig said:
So I take it that no one has come across any of these yet at the store? I am worried I won't be an to get any before they change the designs again.
As you've said I've also been on the look out like Ono for them and all I'm still finding is Cars. (Luckily I still have Neverland Pirates still in my stash)

I haven't seen these yet, I checked Kmart and the local grocery store chain :/

Well it does make me feel better that no one else has been able to find them.

they look so wonderful, once i find them at the store will be buying both prints.

I might buy some Palace Pet ones not sure yet

zukazama said:
i might buy some palace pet ones not sure yet
yay!!!!!!!!

I see them being sold on ebay through Toysrus, but I have a friend who ordered some through the Toysrus site and he got the Cars designs too.

Checked a Walmart and a Fry's today and still no sign of them.

I went ahead and bought some on the toys r us ebay page. Will see if they actually are the Lion Guard pull ups. If not ill just use them as boosters.

Has anyone tried a toysrus or babysrus? They might have an exclusive like target did with the good dinosaur pullups.

MegaChar said:
I went ahead and bought some on the toys r us ebay page. Will see if they actually are the Lion Guard pull ups. If not ill just use them as boosters.

Let us know what they sent. I hope you don't get Cars designs. Fingers crossed

Any word on any sightings yet?

Bigrig said:
Any word on any sightings yet?

Nope, they were a dud. I told Toys R Us via their ebay page that ill be sending them back and requesting a refund or sending them back and get my Lion Guard pull ups I wanted.

20160724_222118.jpg

Just saw these at Walmart in Oklahoma.. they're starting to roll out...

Hopefully I'll find them soon as I'm not too far away (NE Louisiana). Also did you manage to see the new Nite-Time ones at all?

Moosie82 said:
View attachment 26737

YES!! They really do exist! Thank you so much for posting a picture of these. Was that the only size they had?

Any other sightings yet of these and any at all of the new Nite*Time?

Moosie82 said:
View attachment 26737

okay i read this and had a moment where all i heard in my head was "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....." and was too excited to think. Thank you for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back