Thread: Tykables shipping issues?

Default Tykables shipping issues?

Ok so I purchased a case of tykables size 2 on Monday and the money was sent and taken out of my account on Tuesday and I got a email saying we received your request and will be shipping soon. I live in Ohio and according to there shipping chart, shipping should only be 1 day. It's now Friday and still haven't received confirmation that my order shipped so I emailed them yesterday and they said they were going to look into it and let me know asap. I didn't hear anything all day I am just curious if anyone else has had any issues with them? I really like everything about the diaper but haven't tried them yet and was really looking forward to having them. Oh and there is not a shortage or limited supply of them.

I've had nothing but good experiences with them. I hope everything works out for you! They're wonderful diapers.

I bet they've been quite busy with the recent media frenzy. Keep on them about this.

unsure if just be but they are not the best feeling and all of them once tabs are sticked you cannot remove or refasten without ripping the diaper , oddly i had it all happen on the right hand side
    The overnights they sold before they are remaking them

The old overnights had serious tape problems. The née versions are much better. The tapes stick and they can be easily refastened.

if you have the shipping number you could try tracking the shipment. Hope this helps.