Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
This is not down to hurtful comments or because I want to quit because I don't. Long story short, my mom is in hospital and today, my nana told me that my mom might not make it due to her many health conditions and any more treatment may kill her. She could die any day soon but then again she could bounce back and get better, but it's going to take a long time, she has been in hospital now for 5-6 months due to pneumonia and she keeps having falls, infections and having epelectic seizures and her heart stops, she has been dislusional and thinking everybody is trying to kill her.

I have been stupid trying to make videos whilst all this has been going on and proberly why my voice sounded monotone, if I make a video, I am bound to mention my mom and I do NOT want YouTube to see me in a state and it will bore the pants off the viewers hearing me cry and make worser videos than I have been doing now, so you may have to wait a little while to see if my mom is going to get better or if she does pass on, it will be a while before I post videos because I will obviously be upset, my videos are bound to trigger me at this very moment, so it's in best condition for me and everybody who watches my video, sorry for your inconvenience.

Sorry to hear about your mum and I'm sure all of our thoughts go out to her. You focus on your mum, that's really important. You know where we all are if you need to share your thoughts or need support.

Thanks Paul :)

Awe *hugs I hope she pulls through.

Agreed. Your mom comes before the videos and I hope things work out for the best.

Maybe I don't speak for everyone, Yes we don't want to see you hurting in your videos, but seeing someone cry over a loved one really touches my heart, so if you need to make a video how your feeling do so. I'm sure other's in the ABDL community feel the same way and will be there to support you through this tough time. But, you come first, Take care of yourself, We will all be here when you decide to return to making your videos

I feel so concerned to see your mother condition now, I hope she can recovered.
but I think you're a good daughter, because you still want to share your feelings to others while seeing the condition of your mother like that. This will be very touching to everyone who hears in this for community.
"I hope you did your best for her."

She is a little better, it was just a setback as far as I can tell, but I really looked like she wouldn't make it, but it's too early to tell.

Hope you get better soon.

Happy thoughts.

Sisi

Be strong. no matter what don't be afraid to cry, yell, or seek comfort from others. those were the words i kept in the front of my mind when i lost my mother to cancer.

Here's a poem too. my 8th grade math teacher told me this one when i lost her...

She is Gone, By David Harklin

You can shed tears that she is gone, or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back, or you can open your eyes and see all that she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her, or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn you back on tomorrow and live yesterday, or you can be happy because of yesterday.
You can remember her only that she is gone, or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.
You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back,or you can do what she'd want: Smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

Send me a message if you want someone to talk to. And remember Angelic, Stay positive.

Last edited:
Thanks for all of your support, I appreciate it xx

Please don't feel bad about not posting. You need to take care of both your mom, yourself, and everyone else in your family. These things take priority.

I hope your mom pulls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back